October 10, 2024, 02:34:01 AM

1,531,326 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

What is awesome about your life right now?

Started by strongbad, April 14, 2010, 09:16:00 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Zach

Quote from: J on April 17, 2010, 07:19:27 AM
what would make my life even better is getting a job ASAP.

I got a job, and then I found out that I actually hated working there but feel like I'm obligated to stay on instead of taking another job offer I got.

V

Travis

V

C-Scharp

Quote from: Zach on April 17, 2010, 11:02:10 AM
I got a job, and then I found out that I actually hated working there but feel like I'm obligated to stay on instead of taking another job offer I got.

Was the pay better?

Quote from: V on April 17, 2010, 12:05:26 PM
I would.

And you're not me.

Well said.

rdl

Sam

Quote from: V on April 17, 2010, 11:55:55 AM
I'm about to have a son.

Sometimes it's hard to believe that Boyah/Outsider is growing up.  wry
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Wrench

My next 2-3 paychecks are going to be amazing

and my moms a bitch. oh wait, that sucks

[hedy]Zidone

I'm writing and makin' music in my spare time, I'm becoming a hipster (in a good way), no longer completely lonely, Civ 4 funtimes with Ezlo and johker thumbup;

C-Scharp

Whoo, got a job, 20 hours a week, mon-friday 14.50 an hour. About to get a comcast job which is just to pick up cable boxes at peoples houses and get paid 7 dollars per box.  doodella;

YPrrrr

ME##

Today was the last day of teaching that our student teacher in English had. wrench;

He got a job as an English teacher, those poor kids.  thumbdown; 

Selkie

strongbad

I was stressed beyond belief about a precalc test that I had today, and I ended up doing really well on it. Then in physics today we had to construct a frame to go over this wooden car thing and it had to be able to hold two eggs and collide down a ramp without the eggs breaking, and our eggs didn't break.
Good day.
Now once my friends are out of school (empty period at the end of the day ftw) I can go kick it and enjoy my friday.

Go Up