October 09, 2024, 04:30:20 PM

1,531,326 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I hate fat black men

Started by luna, April 15, 2010, 03:03:15 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Wrench

Sam

creepy black men always hit on me too, I can never wrap my head around why. The most recent one was at PAX when I was walking in Boston, one man was like "are you afraid of black people?" so I was like "uh.. no?" and then he put his hand out for a hand shake, so I shook it. Then he says, "guuuuurl, you are a black man's dream." so I laughed and left.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Daddy

hey baby wanna take a ride in my aston martin

YPrrrr

Quote from: Sam on April 16, 2010, 09:14:31 AM
creepy black men always hit on me too, I can never wrap my head around why. The most recent one was at PAX when I was walking in Boston, one man was like "are you afraid of black people?" so I was like "uh.. no?" and then he put his hand out for a hand shake, so I shook it. Then he says, "guuuuurl, you are a black man's dream." so I laughed and left.
Well it could be a compliment on your ass considering that's where they stared when saying similar things to my girlfriend

C-Scharp

Quote from: YPR on April 16, 2010, 09:22:01 AM
Well it could be a compliment on your ass considering that's where they stared when saying similar things to my girlfriend

Usually what they look at first.  doodella;

Dullahan

They probably thought you were a chickenhead.

Sam

Quote from: YPR on April 16, 2010, 09:22:01 AM

Weeellll, I was wearing a dress that really wouldn't have pointed any attention to my ass. So I dunno.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

YPrrrr

Quote from: Sam on April 16, 2010, 03:03:37 PM
Weeellll, I was wearing a dress that really wouldn't have pointed any attention to my ass. So I dunno.
They don't need directions, they know where it is n_u

FAMY2

Quote from: YPR on April 16, 2010, 03:49:33 PM
They don't need directions, they know where it is n_u

Yes they do.  n_u

Go Up