October 07, 2024, 03:30:27 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

God fucking dammit.

Started by hotlikesauce., April 10, 2010, 09:44:52 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

hotlikesauce.

Quote from: Travis on April 10, 2010, 06:04:42 PM
what is that and why would you give the link but say not to click

click it asshole

Volvagia

Quote from: YPR on April 10, 2010, 06:05:27 PM
Why, not everyone is an internet guru

do you click everything that's sent to you on the internet? hell no you ask what it is first.

fyi: it's an infinite rick roll that moves round your screen and message boxes the lyrics to you. click it if you want, only way out is mashing left click or task manager, end process.

seriously though, don't click links on sight, ask about them, shit could have been a script virus for all you knew.

OFF TOPIC: FUCK YEAH MERSHAQ

YPrrrr

Quote from: Volvagia on April 10, 2010, 06:07:47 PM
do you click everything that's sent to you on the internet? hell no you ask what it is first.

I assume most users on Boyah who've been around for a while aren't assholes who will give me viruses n_u

?????

Quote from: YPR on April 10, 2010, 06:16:38 PM
I assume most users on Boyah who've been around for a while aren't assholes who will give me viruses n_u
What if somebody's account was hacked? I remember that thing, I hated it. I think alt+f4 will close it too.
Die for Dethklok

Volvagia

Quote from: YPR on April 10, 2010, 06:16:38 PM

yeah good point.

Quote from: TheSequel on April 10, 2010, 06:20:55 PM
What if somebody's account was hacked? I remember that thing, I hated it. I think alt+f4 will close it too.

lol yeah if someones account was hacked, then, i'd probably expect it to be a virus or some shit then be angry.
also I don't think Altf4 works, it just closes the warning box and prompts the next one.

Go Up