October 08, 2024, 08:01:48 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I wish that all school work was digital.

Started by strongbad, December 06, 2009, 04:29:55 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

I don't give a shit about saving paper or going green or anything, but FUCK going through all the papers scattered around my room is an awful task.
The teachers at our school almost have it down. They all have websites hosted on the school server that they'll post homework to and sometimes upload assignments to, but you still need to turn in a hard copy. They all should have a submissions page on turnitin.com or something.

Seriously I'm trying to clean out my backpack right now and it is the most overwhelming thing ever. My life would be so much better if I just had to take my netbook to school each day and nothing else.

ncba93ivyase

you'd be too easily distracted

even more than you are now

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Sillbury

at my old school a couple of people brought laptops

i'm sure there's some way you could do it, have you researched into this?

strongbad

Quote from: Pancake Persona on December 06, 2009, 04:32:52 PM
you'd be too easily distracted

even more than you are now

Considering I still bring my netbook to school and have it out while I do homework 90% of the time, it wouldn't matter.

the shortest route to the sea

I would have to scan absolutely everything, which would take ages. Online textbooks also take away the opportunity for the school to steal my money. It would be so sick, and I could take notes too...wouldn't need any panniers on my bike anymore. Still, it'd be a bit strange, and very distracting.

Quote from: Socks on January 03, 2011, 09:56:24 PM
pompous talk for my eyes water and quiver with a twitch like a little bitch

?????

Die for Dethklok

Go Up