October 07, 2024, 03:17:09 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

How do you guys...

Started by Socks, December 03, 2009, 04:21:05 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Travis

Quote from: Techo 1/2 on December 04, 2009, 10:23:42 AM
You say that now but I doubt you or anyone in this thread would actually take someones life if a situation arose.
uh okay i never said i would

i would have no problem taking somebody's life if it was in self defense though

YPrrrr

Quote from: Lexie on December 04, 2009, 10:19:32 AM
this thread kinda creeps me out.   doodthing;
you mean bunnies don't lust for blood?

Lexie

Quote from: YPR on December 04, 2009, 10:42:21 AM
you mean bunnies don't lust for blood?
only when their stupid 12 year old cousins beg them to play their wii for hours on end. giggle;

Lexie

Quote from: Socks on December 04, 2009, 04:07:11 PM
i can resolve this issue for you yes;
thats disturbing, but ok  ;3

?????

Holy fucking shit, I'm not alone! I think about this every week. I'd most likely never do it, but I always fantasize about it. Could you image being shot in the crotch, getting a nipple sliced off, and having your leg amputated. Not only amputate, but eaten in front of you.

That would the scare the shit out of the person. lol
Die for Dethklok

Samus Aran

i'm not sure i have these bloodlust urges and thought you're talking about, socks. i know i could never kill a person anyway, even if i had the opportunity to get away with it and everything.

?????

You never even think about it? Aw fuck now I feel alienated, I thought this through. Fuck, I was hoping Boyah would make me forget my differences. :(
Die for Dethklok

Lexie

Quote from: Socks on December 04, 2009, 04:13:23 PM
your wii has just been tossed from a very tall building
[spoiler]and it hit your cousin a few second later. tragically though, the sidewalk was then stained with blood and gooey fleshy mush[/spoiler]
hell no :< gotta be cleaner than that, son

the shortest route to the sea

I think about these kinds of things a lot. Part of the appeal for me is the shock to people: "Let's take an example of a visibly well-adjusted person doing horrible things we'd never imagine them doing." Creating undertones about the heart of darkness present in everybody.

If I'm too isolated for too long, I start getting nervous twitches every time I think of something violent...hitting someone, kicking someone, strangling, stabbing. I see the line between me and this stuff as rather thin. I do like creating scenarios and situations for the fun of the challenge. Reducing crime to a process of usurping order to fuck with things kind of intrigues me.

But, a lot of these urges come from the fact that I let things I'm worrying about and care about ferment into hate and violence and self-loathing. I tend to be very at peace when I am the most expressive.

Quote from: Socks on January 03, 2011, 09:56:24 PM
pompous talk for my eyes water and quiver with a twitch like a little bitch

Classic

Easy.

I perform the experiment, and down the river a trash bag goes.  giggle;

Minus;

Quote from: ClassicTyler on December 05, 2009, 06:23:38 AM
Easy.

I perform the experiment, and down the river a trash bag goes.  giggle;

This is the way to do it!

Go Up