October 11, 2024, 08:16:55 PM

1,531,326 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

So You Think You Can Sing?

Started by ?????, December 01, 2009, 01:52:05 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

sans culottes

I love singing. When I'm bored I'll often play the chords to a song on my guitar and sing. I'll sing with friends, but I never do with my family. One time, I sang for a performance in theater (I did "Oh What a Night" because it's in Jersey Boys). Everyone liked my falsettos, but I don't like to sing them because I have to be loud to do them and every time they ask it seems to be in the middle of class.

I would say I'm good enough to lead a band. Not so much because of my voice, but because I am an entertaining performer.
I support BUSH

?????

You read the 1st post, sing or gtfo.
What genre of music do you like singing?
Die for Dethklok

Daddy

sans culottes

Quote from: TheSequel on December 01, 2009, 03:14:37 PM
You read the 1st post, sing or gtfo.
What genre of music do you like singing?
60's pop, especially Motown and folk-pop tunes. I don't know how to edit videos on my computer and lack a webcam, but with someone else's webcam I've recorded a few videos for friends on Facebook. None of them are serious so they wouldn't show my attempts at singing.
I support BUSH

?????

Quote from: Stagger Lee on December 01, 2009, 03:17:30 PM
60's pop, especially Motown and folk-pop tunes. I don't know how to edit videos on my computer and lack a webcam, but with someone else's webcam I've recorded a few videos for friends on Facebook. None of them are serious so they wouldn't show my attempts at singing.
Can you record them on your phone and upload them?
Die for Dethklok

sans culottes

Quote from: TheSequel on December 01, 2009, 03:18:29 PM
Can you record them on your phone and upload them?
i did an audio recording on my computer before, and on my phone. they both have shit quality, but i'll try again... tomorrow, i'm tired
I support BUSH

?????

Quote from: Stagger Lee on December 01, 2009, 03:21:26 PM
i did an audio recording on my computer before, and on my phone. they both have shit quality, but i'll try again... tomorrow, i'm tired
K thanks.  5thgrade;
Die for Dethklok

Mando Pandango

I think I'll sing for Boyah too because why not.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

?????

Die for Dethklok

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

the shortest route to the sea

If I had a recording device...OH WAIT LOL

I'm pretty insecure about my voice. At concerts I belt out because I don't give a fuck, but if it's quiet or if people are around I don't like singing. When I'm playing and singing "Bucky Little Wing" in the theater, I stop my voice whenever anybody comes in.

I certainly like expressing the energy of it, and I think I have an ok voice. But I consider myself an awful singer.

Quote from: Socks on January 03, 2011, 09:56:24 PM
pompous talk for my eyes water and quiver with a twitch like a little bitch

Thyme

I do sing along, but I can't sing. God no. maps;

Sillbury

Socks

Quote from: Veal on December 01, 2009, 02:11:32 PM
I've been complimented in church a few times on my voice but I don't know how to sing worth poop.

you go to church? doodhuh;

Go Up