October 13, 2024, 04:20:49 PM

1,531,329 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

College Sausage Fest

Started by Veal, November 30, 2009, 03:12:40 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

?????

I'm not in college. =0
So, what are you guys majoring in?
Die for Dethklok

Veal

Quote from: TheSequel on November 30, 2009, 10:45:51 AM
I'm not in college. =0
So, what are you guys majoring in?

yes yes excellent everyone say what you are majoring in and why including some backstory on what brought you to that decision.

?????

Quote from: Veal on November 30, 2009, 10:46:35 AM
yes yes excellent everyone say what you are majoring in and why including some backstory on what brought you to that decision.
Stop stealing my ideas you dog denmad TERRORIST!!!
Die for Dethklok

Dullahan

Slim

This is an excellent thread.

Perhaps we could discuss some of those pesky assignments that we need to complete in these final few weeks of the semester. After all, this can be a stressful time for those of us in college, as I'm sure you all know. Have an essay to write? A project to do? Tell everyone about it here! :)
Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

Walter

Quote from: Slim on November 30, 2009, 12:45:36 PM

Perhaps we could discuss some of those pesky assignments that we need to complete in these final few weeks of the semester. After all, this can be a stressful time for those of us in college, as I'm sure you all know. Have an essay to write? A project to do? Tell everyone about it here! :)

I love you slim. You really understand me and listen to my problems. cjlubdoods;

Slim

Quote from: Walter on November 30, 2009, 12:47:05 PM
I love you slim. You really understand me and listen to my problems. cjlubdoods;

Hey, thanks buddy. I'm just a naturally empathetic person, that's all. :)
Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

?????

Die for Dethklok

Veal

Quote from: Slim on November 30, 2009, 12:45:36 PM

Great idea, Slim. College is tough this time of year, and it might be confusing for freshmen. Please list your exams and papers in great detail, using lots of numbers, so we can know how much to feel sorry for you.

?????

I'm glad we are all on the same page! Now, please talk about school.
Die for Dethklok

Veal

yesterday i went to school and i had a class and my teacher was there too uuuuugh fml

the shortest route to the sea

Quote from: Socks on January 03, 2011, 09:56:24 PM
pompous talk for my eyes water and quiver with a twitch like a little bitch

?????

Quote from: Alyssa the Glowing Sole on November 30, 2009, 01:27:19 PM
ITT: ITT College
Aren't you a girl.  awdood;

Quote from: Veal on November 30, 2009, 01:27:10 PM
yesterday i went to school and i had a class and my teacher was there too uuuuugh fml
Aw dude, me too. And then the bitch gave us work. WORK! WTF
Die for Dethklok

Veal

?????

Quote from: Veal on November 30, 2009, 01:28:31 PM
It's okay she has a penis.
There's got to be something I'm missing.
Die for Dethklok

Go Up