September 29, 2024, 04:26:57 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

how much do you like where you live

Started by snoorkel, October 20, 2012, 09:53:08 AM

previous topic - next topic

and tell why

hate
4 (19%)
sad
1 (4.8%)
ambivalent
10 (47.6%)
happy
4 (19%)
love
2 (9.5%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Go Down

applesauce

Quote from: NDDR on October 20, 2012, 08:01:22 PM
I don't really like Milwaukee that much... it makes me uneasy after dark. Can't really walk around because I don't know all of the safe vs dangerous zones of the city.

I liked Madison a lot because it felt safe, everything you really needed was within walking distance, and it has the highest parks/mile ratio of any city of its size in the country. Really miss it. Thankfully I'm basically there 3/7 days a week and that might increase once I have a car

WAIT YOU LIVE IN MILWAUKEE NOW??? I AM COMING TO MILWAUKEE NEXT WEEKEND TO GET DOWN AND DIRTY AND THE MASSIVE DRAINS OF YOUR FAIR CITY. IF YOU'D LIKE TO SPEND A NIGHT EXPLORING MILWAUKEE'S UNDERGROUND AND HAVE A FEW BEERS LET ME KNOW

applesauce

Also Chicago.

Chicago is ok. There is a lot to do and stuff, but there aren't very many tunnels and the exploring scene is really small. I guess since it's small I've been able to become really central to it relatively quickly, which is nice, but I would love to live somewhere with a bigger, more established scene. Also people in general are kind of dickish and economics and politics are the suck. Also yuppie northsiders omg how are there so fucking many. I like Bridgeport. Not as much to do as other places, but cheap as shit for its location and people are pretty humble and mostly keep to themselves, but the grumpy old italian/irish/polish guys are cunts. Also the cops here really bother me.

I voted happy.

Go Up