July 08, 2024, 11:31:31 AM

1,531,276 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Games you're looking forward to?

Started by Sillbury, November 03, 2009, 02:28:06 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

Quote from: Julius on November 04, 2009, 06:07:08 AM
New Super Mario Bros. Wii.
god I hate you

Quote from: WILD4WII1 on November 04, 2009, 06:30:59 AM
Because it is overhyped and IW sucks akudood;
Overhyped. God yes.
But fuck you IW makes the better Call of Duty games.  akudood;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

wawi

Quote from: GENOP on November 04, 2009, 01:42:59 PM
Overhyped. God yes.
But fuck you IW makes the better Call of Duty games.  akudood;

BLASPHEMY
That's not saying much akudood; The devs are stupid

Samus Aran

fuck i'm probably the only person on Boyah that cares about Tales of Graces ;___;

Geno

Quote from: Kaz on November 04, 2009, 01:50:53 PM
fuck i'm probably the only person on Boyah that cares about Tales of Graces ;___;
I've never even heard of it.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Samus Aran

Quote from: GENOP on November 04, 2009, 01:52:21 PM
I've never even heard of it.

well it's the next Tales game of course, not a spin-off, rather another full original mothership title

there's no north american release date but lately Namco has been good with localizing stuff so i'm pretty sure it'll get released here eventually

Claquesous

November 05, 2009, 04:14:11 AM #35 Last Edit: November 05, 2009, 09:09:01 AM by Claquesous
I kinda care about Tales of Graces. Never played a Tales game, but the battle system in Graces looks interesting, and I need a Wii RPG.

Also looking forward to Sin and Punishment 2, Red Steel 2, Infinite Space, SMT: Strange Journey, White Knight Chronicles, Trico, and Fragile (which FINALLY got a confirmation for an American release).

Also Zelda and Metroid, but I'm not really excited for either one since I don't know anything about them and they're a long way off. And by Zelda I mean Zelda Wii. Fuck Spirit Tracks. I mean, I'll get it because it's Zelda, come on, but PH sucked and I have no hope for ST.

Classic

Quote from: GENOP on November 04, 2009, 01:42:59 PM
god I hate you

The feeling is mutual, but it's not over something as stupid as tastes in games like you. <3

Thyme

also NIER

also I just saw the trailer for God of War Collection in HD on my TV. My reaction:

[spoiler]AWESOME[/spoiler]

Sa Da MA

Mass Effect 2 & possibly Phoenix Wright Wii if its officially announced

Sillbury

ME##

Quote from: Hïro on November 08, 2009, 04:10:46 PM
Wat

Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney

Publisher: CEG Interactive Entertainment GmbH
Altersfreigabe: Freigegeben ohne Altersbeschränkung gemäß Ã,§ 14 JuSchG

Prüfdatum: 29.10.2009      USK Nr.: 26417/09

Sprache: multilingual      System: Nintendo Wii

Genre: klassisches Adventure      Untergenre:

Sillbury

Dullahan

Left 4 Dead 2
Modern Warfare 2
BioShock 2

woah talk about sequels baddood;

Thyme

I've been waiting for it for a long time now, and I know it's kind of silly, but since I just learned it's being released this week, I thought I had to mention it.

Peggle and Peggle Nights on the PSN. maps;

Go Up