October 05, 2024, 04:17:24 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Zombieland

Started by Geno, October 05, 2009, 03:16:19 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

j o e i n c

god do you people need to argue

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

strongbad

i agree with not liking the main actor. for some reason i thought that it was michael cera from the commercials and i was very disappointed.
8/10

Mando Pandango

Quote from: GUOB on October 08, 2009, 02:49:51 PM
i agree with not liking the main actor. for some reason i thought that it was michael cera from the commercials and i was very disappointed.
8/10
I thought he was Michael Cera when he was in Adventureland but I learned my lesson then.

REMEMBER: If you see a movie called _____land starring Michael Cera, it's NOT Michael Cera.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

snorkel

okay why are you guys rating this movie so highly

have you never seen a good movie

it was kind of funny but the laugh-worthy lines were probably less than 5, the plot was completely generic and predictable, watching zombies die is entertaining but nothing new, and most of the writing was garbage

I watched Adventureland just to see if that guy (mr michael cera clone) actually has any acting merit, and unfortunately he IS the exact same type of actor as michael cera, except he seems to like plain stupid movies instead of weird indie movies

Geno

Quote from: wziard on October 09, 2009, 01:26:30 AM

it was kind of funny but the laugh-worthy lines were probably less than 5, the plot was completely generic and predictable, watching zombies die is entertaining but nothing new, and most of the writing was garbage

I watched Adventureland just to see if that guy (mr michael cera clone) actually has any acting merit, and unfortunately he IS the exact same type of actor as michael cera, except he seems to like plain stupid movies instead of weird indie movies
Most people don't base their opinion on the acting/plot/other shit. It's based off if you're entertained or not.
I was entertained. I liked it.  akudood;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Nyerp

look at this fucking hipster

Veal

Because it was amazing.

Yes. Zombieland was one of them.

It was hilarious, not generic, not predictable, and incredibly entertaining. Its tone was great, the cinematography was great, the acting was good, me and all my friends and everyone in the theatre loved it. Does a lot of people liking it make it good? No. But we all loved it. And that's why we're rating it so highly.

Geno

Quote from: Veal on October 12, 2009, 01:21:43 AM
Because it was amazing.

Yes. Zombieland was one of them.

It was hilarious, not generic, not predictable, and incredibly entertaining. Its tone was great, the cinematography was great, the acting was good, me and all my friends and everyone in the theatre loved it. Does a lot of people liking it make it good? No. But we all loved it. And that's why we're rating it so highly.
but it wuznt original 2 snorkel so it sux
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Dullahan

Quote from: Veal on October 12, 2009, 01:21:43 AM
not predictable
Yeah, that zombie clown definitely wasn't predictable.

strongbad

Quote from: The Tricker on October 13, 2009, 05:13:47 PM
Yeah, that zombie clown definitely wasn't predictable.

I called that from the start when he said that he was scared of clowns.

spaceman

sometimes people need to stop arguing over stuff like actors being shitty and movies being generic and just sit back and enjoy a bunch of shit getting killed.

sans culottes

Zombieland was badass. A very stupid movie, but very entertaining.
I support BUSH

j o e i n c

what a bitch i cant believe she didnt come

anyways, went and saw it. funny movie. would reccomend...

Paul

Quote from: Nyerp on October 05, 2009, 09:02:22 PM
it was cool but the bill murray part was dumb

Lol what? That part was awesome. The movie was great, I loved it.

Go Up