September 26, 2024, 03:42:55 PM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves.

Started by ME##, September 30, 2009, 10:41:38 PM

previous topic - next topic

It's going to be amazing.

That's not a question, but of course, what a pointless poll.
3 (50%)
Yes.
3 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Go Down

ME##

Well, since lesser games, that will go unmentioned in this thread, I have decided that this masterpiece is also deserving of the same honour.  baddood;

I really can't ask 'Who's getting it?' since I think pretty much every PlayStation 3 owner here has already committed getting it.  Though, from the short time with the mutplayer demo yesterday, it seems like they fixed all the little annoyances from before.  n_u

Oh, I know this will probably interest Aubs, but it appears that they're keeping all the different language tracks in Uncharted 2, which I guess makes since since it's coming out in Europe just a little bit after it's out here.

Nyerp

my brother will probably play it, but i really don't care

Andria

When does it come out again?  :(

I really haven't been keeping up with it to be honest though I will probably end up getting it a month or two after it comes out

The multiplayer is pretty fun though I had the beta and all

ME##

Quote from: Echo on October 01, 2009, 03:33:28 AM
When does it come out again?  :(

I really haven't been keeping up with it to be honest though I will probably end up getting it a month or two after it comes out

The multiplayer is pretty fun though I had the beta and all

Thirteen days and some hours. RUB IT

Andria

Quote from: Дави́д on October 01, 2009, 03:42:00 AM
Thirteen days and some hours. RUB IT

10 days before my bday

Its gonna be hard choosing between Borderlands and Uncharted 2 wry

Thyme

ME##

Quote from: Thyme on October 01, 2009, 03:54:51 AM
So many birthdays. giggle;

I really hope I can get it.  The 'We'll see.' response doesn't bode well.  saddood;

KonohaShinobi

So guys, would it be best that I play Uncharted 1 before I play 2? I am really excited for 2 and want to just jump into it, but I don't know want to FORCE myself to play through 1 and just play it as if it were a chore...

Commander Fuckass

Yes play it kono. No one should pass on Uncharted if they own a PS3
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

YPrrrr

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on October 03, 2009, 08:33:41 PM
So guys, would it be best that I play Uncharted 1 before I play 2? I am really excited for 2 and want to just jump into it, but I don't know want to FORCE myself to play through 1 and just play it as if it were a chore...
Yeah pick it up... You won't have to force yourself to play it, it's addicting and a great game

ME##

Quote from: YPR on October 03, 2009, 08:44:01 PM
Yeah pick it up... You won't have to force yourself to play it, it's addicting and a great game

Yeah, plus I wouldn't say that nine to eleven hours is really all that much of a 'chore' or hard to play through.  n_u

Oh

It's a pretty good game, it would help a bit to play it, but I don't think you'll be totally lost if you didn't play it.

C.Mongler

About 60% done with the campaign so far. It's fucking amazing, I'm not going to lie. Its kind of silly how the solution to every problem is CLIMB UP, but other than that its great. I've yet to play the multiplayer because my internet right now is shit. DO YOU RIKE IT?

ME##

Go Up