October 02, 2024, 05:24:35 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Boyah I am depressed :(

Started by strongbad, September 26, 2009, 07:33:40 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

spoiler this is about highschool relationship stuff do not read unless you can handle it  wariodood;
[spoiler]So i was going to ask this girl to homecoming on monday but she got asked on friday to homecoming at her school and idk if i should still ask her becuase i mean two homecomings that is a lot of hoemcomings and i really like her and i felt like a formal dance would be a good thing to bring us closer together and now i cant.

:([/spoiler]
should i still ask her

YPrrrr

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Pretend like you didn't know someone else asked her and ask her.
Either way, you can still ask her out after. It's not like going to a school dance is going to solidify a potential relationship in the first place. Actually, those school functions can make things a little awkward  especially if you two haven't dated or anything beforehand.

rdl

Quote from: Son Of Stallion Vol.13 on September 26, 2009, 07:40:53 PM
If she says no without telling you that someone already asked her, it'll let you know that she really doesn't like you.

You shouldn't be depressed, if anything the situation you've got here is perfect for you to find out whether or not she likes you.

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Quote from: RDX on September 26, 2009, 07:44:12 PM
If she says no without telling you that someone already asked her, it'll let you know that she really doesn't like you.

You shouldn't be depressed, if anything the situation you've got here is perfect for you to find out whether or not she likes you.

Exactly. And if she says yes, it's probably a pretty good indication that she's interested in you enough to either blow off the other one or make the effort to go to both.

Wrench

Is your homecoming before hers?

Go for it either way.

strongbad

Quote from: Son Of Stallion Vol.13 on September 26, 2009, 07:40:53 PM
Either way, you can still ask her out after. It's not like going to a school dance is going to solidify a potential relationship in the first place. Actually, those school functions can make things a little awkward  especially if you two haven't dated or anything beforehand.

well like we went out once but it wasn't so much of a date as it was a hey lets hang out
but yeah since we go to different schools and her homecoming is next week it's not like i expected her to be dateless.
idk for some reason i was just super depressed when i found out that a guy was going with her. I guess it's because i dont want him putting his slimy hands all over her beautiful figure akudood;

the shortest route to the sea

Quote from: Socks on January 03, 2011, 09:56:24 PM
pompous talk for my eyes water and quiver with a twitch like a little bitch

Skylark

you should definitely just ask her.
who cares if she's going to another homecoming.
the book of right on

strongbad

Go Up