September 30, 2024, 04:40:42 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Next / Just Purchased

Started by Hiro, September 20, 2009, 12:07:27 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hiro

Today I got a silver adidas duffel bag n_u

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Hiro

rdl

Just purchased: Nike running shoes. Finally I won't have to wear gay hiking boots anymore.

Next purchase: super mario galaxy 2 lol

ME##

Uh, last important thing?  It would probably be my jeans. befuddlement

I don't know what the next thing will be.

Thyme

Scribblenauts, Blues Brothers DVD and 100$ worth of PSN dollars.

But now I'm not buying anything that's not school-related until Christmas. I still have money, but holy shit must I not touch it. baddood;

??????

I haven't brought anything as of lately.

And I don't think I need anything as of now.  bassir;

Andria

Classic

l a c e y

Hair is the last thing I purchased. Next will be when I have money and I'm gunna go buy some more hair dye and a new cell.

snorkel

I'm going to buy Boyah's new home today I think, finally.

YPrrrr

Probably some food... Maybe some snacks from Walgreens and a burrito from Qdoba

strongbad

Just purchased a butterfinger and a sprite yesterday. Funny story about that actually.
I gave a $20 to this girl to buy me snacks since she was going on a snack run while we were working on our video and she comes back with my food and it was all good until i looked at my change and I was $10 short. I don't think that she took it so that means that I got shortchanged and ugh i lost $10 wtf.

ME##

Quote from: GUOB on September 20, 2009, 12:24:10 PM
Just purchased a butterfinger and a sprite yesterday. Funny story about that actually.
I gave a $20 to this girl to buy me snacks since she was going on a snack run while we were working on our video and she comes back with my food and it was all good until i looked at my change and I was $10 short. I don't think that she took it so that means that I got shortchanged and ugh i lost $10 wtf.

That's what happens when you put a woman in charge of money.  n_u

Cookie

Um I bought some 35mm film yesterday, and Waffle house. Hopefully I'm going to get Photoshop soon....

Go Up