October 02, 2024, 03:28:22 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Which trap do you like better

Started by bluaki, September 16, 2009, 06:50:03 PM

previous topic - next topic

BLUAKI AND PQQU

I hate both of you faggots
6 (20%)
I dislike/hate bluaki because she's boring, isn't nice enough to boys, makes shitty polls like this, or whatever
8 (26.7%)
I don't like pqqu so much for whatever reason
3 (10%)
You're both lovely cjlubdoods;
8 (26.7%)
Is there a way to say I don't hate either of you without picking a gay-sounding option? doodhuh;
5 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Go Down

??????

Quote from: Travis on September 16, 2009, 07:03:59 PM
i don't want to sound like a jackass so neither of you take offense to this but i think the whole transsexual thing is extremely stupid
Bu..but you don't understand! I was born in the wrong gender!

YPrrrr

It probably seems that way because pqqu is generally more friendly and outgoing

Geno

Bluaki = Boring
PQQU = Awesome, Exciting, and badass
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

famy

Quote from: Travis on September 16, 2009, 07:03:59 PM
i don't want to sound like a jackass so neither of you take offense to this but i think the whole transsexual thing is extremely stupid
you just dont know what its like to be a lesbian trapped in a male's body

Hiro

I like both of you but i do think i know and am closer to pqqu

Oh

And PQQU is pretty, and you have rapist glasses.  akudood;

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Classic

??????

bluaki

Quote from: King Shishkebaboo on September 16, 2009, 07:18:07 PM
I don't see why we need to choose.
You don't.
Which is why "You're both lovely cjlubdoods;" exists as an option.

Himu

Do I sense jealousy? :o

bluaki - she has Cookies
pq-however many q's and u's - idk i remember seeing a pic with a scarf?  i like scarfs/scarves whatever.

idk both of you are cool

Wrench

Blaze-Senpai

Placebo Headwound

Bluaki, I think people are generally nicer to PQQU because s/he posts more and is a lot more outgoing than you are. And s/he isn't uncomfortable talking to males. baddood;

the shortest route to the sea

Quote from: King Shishkebaboo on September 16, 2009, 07:18:07 PM
I don't see why we need to choose.

This.

Just from this thread, I think it's clear that people have very different reasons for liking / disliking either one. It doesn't have to do with whether we're traps or not. Some people are judging you, some people aren't. But overall you're letting it get to you and hurting yourself.

We're both beautiful, and that's all that matters.

Quote from: Socks on January 03, 2011, 09:56:24 PM
pompous talk for my eyes water and quiver with a twitch like a little bitch

Go Up