October 03, 2024, 02:09:33 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

i went to a greek festival today

Started by Nyerp, September 12, 2009, 07:28:33 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Nadine on September 12, 2009, 08:38:07 PM
I went to one a few months ago and it was pretty boring. 

The worst part was the food...their menu sounded absolutely disgusting.  The only good things were baklava and grape leaves.

an italian festival would be better, right ;)
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

ME##

Quote from: Det in Fâ,,¯ Major on September 12, 2009, 08:51:14 PM
an italian festival would be better, right ;)

Italians and Greeks are both terribly lazy people, I don't see how either could be better.  n_u

YPrrrr

Quote from: Дави́д on September 12, 2009, 08:54:28 PM
Italians and Greeks are both terribly lazy people, I don't see how either could be better.  n_u
I lol'd

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Lozal

Quote from: Travis on September 12, 2009, 08:30:15 PM
what an obscure nation to love so much  doodhuh;
ukraine makes me smile at night  n_u
powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone;

Quote from: Pyrate on November 20, 2009, 05:11:08 AM

"You have an amazing body. You have amazing breasts."

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Nadine on September 12, 2009, 08:38:07 PM
The worst part was the food...their menu sounded absolutely disgusting.
My grandma used to make Greek food all the time and I never once tried it because it grossed me out. >.<

Go Up