Go Down

StarPilot

The artist formally known

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Geno

Quote from: Kefka on September 09, 2009, 07:01:46 AM
Reefer is an idiot.
Considering this is what they promised when Sonic Unleashed was announced I don't think he's far from what they probably have planned
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Thyme

Kind of more optimistic, but I'm thinking it could be an XBLA/PSN game.

Hiro

Sonic 4 maybe? If they don't fuck it up i bet it'll be similar to Sonic Rush

StarPilot

Quote from: GENOP on September 09, 2009, 07:53:07 AM
Considering this is what they promised when Sonic Unleashed was announced I don't think he's far from what they probably have planned
They also said Sonic Heroes was going to return to Sonic's roots. wariodood;

Hiro

StarPilot

I enjoyed Heroes quite a bit too, especially since the Chaotix line threw in some neat twists. Hell I even played enough to A rank most (if not all) of the missions. I just don't really think a 3 person team counts as returning to the roots.

At least Heroes wasn't the train wreck that was Sonic 2006. myface;

NOA_Haunted

The funny thing is today I watched a YouTube vid about DreamCast and thought to my self "Sega should come out with another 2D sonic game, and with the original Sega (SEEEEGA)" This makes me happy.

Oh

Remember that PSP game with that Silver Hedgehog?  baddood; Sega sucks, Sonic needs to die.

StarPilot

Quote from: Rawl on September 10, 2009, 04:07:22 PM
Remember that PSP game with that Silver Hedgehog?  baddood; Sega sucks, Sonic needs to die.
Sonic also happens to be Sega's mascot, like Mario is to Nintendo, or Mega Man is to Capcom, or Gordon Freeman is to Valve (stretch maybe?).

I think of what happened to Sonic is like what happened to MTV, they're trying too hard to appeal to the masses (Shadow = Gunz olol) and thusly have lower quality overall instead of trying to keep to their niche.

Thyme

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Go Up