October 12, 2024, 03:14:26 PM

1,531,327 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Judge Jury and Executioner: The Case of Mr. Fly

Started by YPrrrr, April 30, 2010, 01:12:40 PM

previous topic - next topic

What should I do with the fly?

Leave it to die slowly in window
7 (50%)
Open window and swat fly (more humane? idk)
3 (21.4%)
Let it go (suggest what I do with it)
4 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Go Down

YPrrrr

So since today was a nice day I've had the balcony door and some windows open in my apartment. Some bugs got in through the door so I closed that but a fly still remained... It flew to my room in the apartment, which is not close to the balcony, and was buzzing around annoyingly for about an hour before it flew in between my window and the screen right behind it at which point I closed the window behind it. Now it is buzzing around desperately searching for a way out, but it is trapped completely in its soundproof prison. I feel somewhat guilty letting it slowly starve to death in there though, but I don't want to let it back into my room... so poll

ME##

I would let it go, let it live to see another day of bugging somebody.   baddood;

Slim

You actually feel compassion toward a fucking bug? How pathetic. Do tears start rolling down your cheek every time you step on an ant too?

Kill it in the slowest, most painful way possible.
Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

Daddy

Travis

YPrrrr

You people saying release have to tell me how to get it out of the apartment baddood;

ME##

Quote from: YPR on April 30, 2010, 03:34:25 PM
You people saying release have to tell me how to get it out of the apartment baddood;

Put some food in a jar, open the window a bit, close jar after the fly unknowingly flies into it and then release it.  baddood;

Nyerp

don't let's

Wrench

Open the window and kill it. I would prefer letting it loose, but it's not worth the risk of it annoying you some more.

Go Up