0 (0%)
Momentary Lapse of Reason
0 (0%)
Division Bell
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Go Down

Samus Aran

If you chose anything after The Wall or anything before Meddle, you're strange. Though I do have an odd place in my heart for Saucerful of Secrets.

Anyway, my favorite is Animalsbaddood;

Andria

For poll purposes I chose Obscured by Clouds but it was closely tied with Ummagumma. Ummagumma is probably one of their strangest albums but its awesome  :(

Samus Aran

Quote from: Echo on September 05, 2009, 08:05:16 PM
For poll purposes I chose Obscured by Clouds but it was closely tied with Ummagumma. Ummagumma is probably one of their strangest albums but its awesome  :(

Ummagumma is something I should be able to really get into, but it has a bit of trouble clicking for me. All things considered it's still a good album though, definitely, and a real dent in the history of their experimentation.

Obscured by Clouds is great though, definitely an overlooked piece of work.

YPrrrr

Lozal

powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone;

Quote from: Pyrate on November 20, 2009, 05:11:08 AM

"You have an amazing body. You have amazing breasts."

Hiro

I'll get back to you when I listen to more, so far I've only heard Animals, it was pretty good. I was going to listen to Atom Heart Mother, but the first song is like 23 minutes long and I can't handle that right now.

Mando Pandango

Pink Floyd is the one supposedly amazing band that I can't get into. At all.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Andria

Quote from: Hïro on September 06, 2009, 12:24:37 AM
I'll get back to you when I listen to more, so far I've only heard Animals, it was pretty good. I was going to listen to Atom Heart Mother, but the first song is like 23 minutes long and I can't handle that right now.

Why can't you listen to long songs just because of the fact they are long?  huhdoodame;

Samus Aran

Quote from: Hïro on September 06, 2009, 12:24:37 AM

Don't listen to Atom Heart Mother yet. Do what I said before and listen to Dark Side of the Moon. Atom Heart Mother is extremely difficult to enjoy. It's simply not one of their better albums.

Hiro

Kaz i have Dark Side of the Moon but the song Breathe is missing, will that ruin the experience

Travis

Samus Aran

Quote from: Hïro on September 06, 2009, 11:21:30 AM
Kaz i have Dark Side of the Moon but the song Breathe is missing, will that ruin the experience

well kind of i guess, because it doesn't make sense to start the album off with "On the Run"

i mean you can get familiar with the other songs, but Breathe is a masterpiece, and it's the logical start of the album

Hiro

Okay then i guess I'll just hold off on the pink floyd until get that song. Could you perhaps send it to me?

Samus Aran

Quote from: Hïro on September 06, 2009, 02:05:47 PM
Okay then i guess I'll just hold off on the pink floyd until get that song. Could you perhaps send it to me?

i can't right now, but i could tonight when i'm at school when i have a decent internet connection

Hiro

Well i can't do it until tomorrow night, so that's fine

Go Up