October 06, 2024, 09:23:09 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Aftermath of Blizzcon 2009

Started by The artist formally known, August 23, 2009, 03:32:40 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The artist formally known

August 23, 2009, 03:32:40 AM Last Edit: August 23, 2009, 03:43:36 AM by reefer
Hey guys, sure you heard about all the news.

One semi-big deal I heard about that not many people have is that they announced (or confirmed) that they're making a new MMORPG in a completely new universe. Probably not for another 5 or more years but it's nice to know about. Code named "Titan" as I've heard from some guy.

Here is a picture I took of the costume contest winner.

Direct TV feed.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bMxEC7V5w0[/youtube]

I might post more but nothing too interesting.

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

sans culottes

I might rejoin WoW because of Cataclysm, but I might not. You see, I played a dwarf. Half of our population is hunters. This concept of a human hunter is a serious slap in the face. Usually I'd be the one to tell people to stop bitching and whining about what Blizzard did to their class, but now I feel their pain.
:(
I support BUSH

rdl

i wish they'd just stop continuing world of warcraft. i mean yeah they're making hell of money, but they've stolen the souls of thousands.

plus the old warcraft games were more fun.

Quote from: RDX on August 23, 2009, 08:47:11 PM
i wish they'd just stop continuing world of warcraft. i mean yeah they're making hell of money, but they've stolen the souls of thousands.

plus the old warcraft games were more fun.
I agree. When we were at the Starcraft tourament everyone boo'd when they started talking about Warcraft 3. It was awesome.

Geno

Quote from: reefer on August 23, 2009, 10:31:08 PM
I agree. When we were at the Starcraft tourament everyone boo'd when they started talking about Warcraft 3. It was awesome.
What fags.
Warcraft 3 is much better.  baddood;
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

strongbad

Geno

Quote from: GUOB on August 23, 2009, 11:42:00 PM
You're a fucking idiot.
lol
Warcraft 3 is exactly like Starcraft just improved. So yeah it is "better". As in improved.
Although Starcraft has a bigger fanbase for some reason

Cookie

NOA_Haunted

strongbad

Quote from: GENOP on August 24, 2009, 03:22:22 AM
lol
Warcraft 3 is exactly like Starcraft just improved. So yeah it is "better". As in improved.
Although Starcraft has a bigger fanbase for some reason

Because it's a much better game.

Geno

Quote from: GENOP on August 24, 2009, 10:04:29 PM
Explain.
Warcraft 3 is four years older than Starcraft and they added like what? Heros with items, way too many races to keep track of, and didn't even touch battle net?

At the time Starcraft came out it was much better than when Warcraft 3 came out. Starcraft was the first online RTS. the first RTS to let you make your own maps with a huge amount of power, a very creative story, creative characters, one of the first games to make an audience. Warcraft 3 has dota?

Quote from: Cookie on August 24, 2009, 05:34:48 AM
Did you buy anything?
The poker set, it's pretty bad ass.

Quote from: xXTheHaunted on August 24, 2009, 06:19:06 PM
Did you steal anything?
A nice ass pen, a chain to the links that surrounded the Starcraft 2 game play section.

Geno

Quote from: reefer on August 26, 2009, 11:58:23 PM
Warcraft 3 is four years older than Starcraft and they added like what? Heros with items, way too many races to keep track of, and didn't even touch battle net?

At the time Starcraft came out it was much better than when Warcraft 3 came out. Starcraft was the first online RTS. the first RTS to let you make your own maps with a huge amount of power, a very creative story, creative characters, one of the first games to make an audience. Warcraft 3 has dota?
Did you even play Warcraft 3  doodhuh;
Warcraft 3 came out in 2002... Starcraft came out in 1998. Pretty sure Starcraft is older but that's besides the point.
And too many races? There's one more race than Starcraft has.
And what the fuck are you talking about didn't even touch battle.net I was playin Battle.net on Warcraft 3 back in 02 and still occasionally play it.  baddood;
also dota sucks.

Go Up