September 20, 2024, 05:00:01 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Who is ready for summer to be over?

Started by luna, August 01, 2009, 01:44:28 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Feynman

August 05, 2009, 02:43:26 PM #75 Last Edit: August 05, 2009, 03:41:22 PM by Bassir
Quote from: coz on August 05, 2009, 09:33:56 AMI don't know why people bother going there just to see Times Square and the Statue of Liberty

what kind of people do you know doodthing;

Quote from: Nyerp on August 05, 2009, 09:36:06 AM
yeah FUCK tourists for wanting to see famous monuments FUCK 'em

tourists bring in billions of dollars, contributing a fair amount to the city's income, making all of us new yorkers collectively more comfortable and it makes our ego bigger knowing our city is one of the greatest and richest in the world—with a $1.133 trillion dollar GDP... i'm not complaining

we don't hate tourists, only black people and illegal immigrants hate tourists because niggers and immigrants don't know anything about new york city and don't pay taxes akudood;

Paul

Quote from: Bassir on August 05, 2009, 02:43:26 PM
what kind of people do you know doodthing;
tourists bring in billions of dollars, contributing a fair amount to the city's income, making all of us new yorkers collectively more comfortable and it makes our ego bigger knowing our city is one of the greatest and richest in the worldââ,¬â€ťwith a $1.133 trillion dollar GDP... i'm not complaining

we don't hate tourists, only black people and illegal immigrants hate tourists because they don't know anything about new york city and don't pay taxes akudood;

lol asian ladies that sell bootleg movies.

unwelc0med

YPrrrr

I've been having pretty much the best summer of my life, so no, I'm not ready for it to be over
Quote from: Bassir on August 04, 2009, 11:53:39 PM
But I live in NYC and it's not that awesome. So fuck you. akudood;
I agree with Bassir akudood;

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

the shortest route to the sea

I want classes, but not at my goddamn school. I want to be hugged by hippies and unitarians!

Quote from: Socks on January 03, 2011, 09:56:24 PM
pompous talk for my eyes water and quiver with a twitch like a little bitch

Go Up