September 23, 2024, 06:20:54 AM

1,531,320 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

would you ever get a vanity license plate

Started by snorkel, August 04, 2009, 05:09:43 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

snorkel

yea another car thred!!

I considered getting "VOSTROYA" when I got my car, because at the time I liked 40k more than I do now, but I still like the word Vostroya.

I probably would never get one that was easily recognizable, because thinking practically, the last thing I'd want on my plates is something that would be easily remembered. It'd be fun to figure out the most confusing 8-letter/number sequence

Daddy

Feynman

When I get my medical license, I'm going to get an MD license plate immediately.

My dad has one.

snorkel

Quote from: Prowling Kewn on August 04, 2009, 05:17:23 PM
get wziard

I considered WZIARD, DINOSAU, and LGA1366 too (yes the latter is obscenely geeky)

Hiro

they can be less than 8?
If so, then you should get WZIARD.

I would get one if I came up with something good enough, how much do they usually cost?

Socks

Quite possibly so. However I have a feeling it will be an impromptu moment that decides what word I use.

snorkel

Quote from: Hïro on August 04, 2009, 05:34:14 PM
they can be less than 8?
If so, then you should get WZIARD.

I would get one if I came up with something good enough, how much do they usually cost?

Yeah of course they can be less than 8 letters, I saw one once that was just a hyphen (or something like that maybe a question mark). In MN you just have to send in an application and a $100 fee.

Socks

One of the more unusual plates I've seen had "Raceis8" on it. On the back of a maroon 90's Ford pickup, adorned with USMC stickers, and oddly enough, an assortment of "green" stickers.

Go Up