September 12, 2024, 05:17:10 AM

1,531,311 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Redwall

Started by Hiro, July 30, 2009, 10:36:24 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

snorkel

Between 4th and 6th grade I read almost all of them, I think I remember liking the one about some guy named Luke the best. It had a boat on a mountain on the cover.

Samus Aran

Quote from: wziard on July 31, 2009, 11:09:33 AM
Between 4th and 6th grade I read almost all of them, I think I remember liking the one about some guy named Luke the best. It had a boat on a mountain on the cover.

I think it was called Legend of Luke, and it was one of the later books in the series I believe...it was my favorite too.

If I recall, Luke was a mouse that was a descendant of the original mouse hero Matthias or whatever.

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

I read Redwall and Mattimeo back in elementary school.

They were pretty cool.

Also there was a cartoon. It came on PBS on Sundays.

Travis

why have i never heard of these

Cookie

Yeah I read about 5 or 6 of them and then it started feeling like I was reading the same book over and over.

rdl

Quote from: wziard on July 31, 2009, 11:09:33 AM

I remember I liked Luke because I thought it was a badass name, but the book bored me to death.

My favorite besides Mattimeo was probably Taggerung because it finally felt like I was reading something new. One thing I hated though was how they'd say "Let's go to that badger mountain place!" and then they'd start going there and one would say "oh good golly im thirsty". Then the dumbass author would explain how good the drink the guy had was and how great their lunch was and by the time they're done I never remembered where the hell they were going in the first place :\

don't let's

I only saw the cartoons. I might have read one of the books, I don't remember.

Houdini

I read almost all of them up until about 8th grade. All I remember is that they're all more or less the same story.

Go Up