August 21, 2024, 01:38:21 AM

1,531,287 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

inFAMOUS Movie by Sheldon Turner

Started by Title, July 29, 2009, 10:52:04 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Title

Quote"You really can't have enough videogame movies, so it's terrific to hear that PS3 exclusive inFAMOUS is heading to the big screen. Hollywood screenwriter Sheldon Turner is the pen behind this venture, having been allegedly signed thanks to a seven figure deal. Wow, I'd have done it for five hundred bucks.

"What excited me most about the game was it was the first of which I've come across that had a big idea and a character arc," explains Turner. "It is, I believe, the future of gaming. The game, while big and fun, is at its core a love ballad to the underachiever, which is what our hero, Cole McGrath, is."

While one won't be able to put moral choices in the movie, I'd love it if Cole still stopped every time he saw someone in trouble and had a ridiculously polarized inner monolog with himself, wondering whether he should help or murder the small child in front of him. Because that's how every superhero should think.

Seriously though, did I just hear this guy call inFAMOUS the future of gaming? I really hope that's not true."

Shit's gonna suck.

Title

Geno

Why inFamous of all games
Where is my damn MGS movie
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Title

Quote from: Geno on July 29, 2009, 11:45:02 PM
Why inFamous of all games
Where is my damn MGS movie
Most video games don't translate to the big screen. They're making a fallout movie and as great as it is story-wise in the video game, the movie will suck.

Geno

Quote from: Title on July 29, 2009, 11:53:09 PM
Most video games don't translate to the big screen. They're making a fallout movie and as great as it is story-wise in the video game, the movie will suck.
Wait since when are they making a Fallout movie?
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Title

Quote from: Geno on July 29, 2009, 11:56:39 PM
bethesda has trademarked it for a TV show and a movie

Geno

Quote from: Title on July 29, 2009, 11:57:14 PM
bethesda has trademarked it for a TV show and a movie
Fallout: The Animated Series ^___^

Commander Fuckass

The MGS movie would probably piss me of unless it was CG. You just dont fuck with the MGS voiceactors.

Plus christian bale has intrest in playing snake...what.THE.fuck
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Geno

Quote from: Kefka on July 30, 2009, 12:31:29 AM
The MGS movie would probably piss me of unless it was CG. You just dont fuck with the MGS voiceactors.

Plus christian bale has intrest in playing snake...what.THE.fuck
David Hayter should play Snake since he's also an actor.

The artist formally known

Quote from: Geno on July 29, 2009, 11:56:39 PM
It's called Mad Max guys.

Veal

ME##

I'm more worried about the Shadow of the Colossus film. :'(

Oh

Quote from: Дави́д on July 30, 2009, 08:51:14 AM
I'm more worried about the Shadow of the Colossus film. :'(
Oh god, they will go Dragonball on it, replace Agro with a motorcycle and make it modern day.  >.<

Go Up