October 04, 2024, 01:32:09 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Dream console?

Started by Hiro, June 29, 2009, 12:51:50 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hiro

I love thinking about this kinda stuff, so I thought you'd all like to join in on the fun. Just say different features, ideas, etc that you would love in a game console.

rdl

lol, when i used to think about this kind of stuff (i was 8) I wanted a console that looked like a Yoshi, and the "disk slot" was in it's mouth. You pressed a button behind the head and the mouth opened and the tongue rolled out. From there, you could put special objects into there which would create a game for you to play. Each game was different from the last.

There was also a disk slot in the stomach...keep in mind I dreamt most of this. I guess I must've had these dreams so much that I still remember them. If you put a disk in, inversely the mouth would open and give you objects to use as a controller. For example, I put in a Zelda game, and out came the shield and the Master Sword. Then I proceeded to kick ass using these kickass ass kicking objects. Something came out for Pokemon, I think a pokeball, and something for Mario, though I don't remember what.

Also when the N64 was out I dreamt of a box shaped thing that was built into a cabinet and kind of opened up like a microwave. The door to the box was a square with a black circle in the center, and inside of the thing I think you stuffed objects in there like the Yoshi. I wasn't very creative, though it looked exactly like a Gamecube. Except mine was silver and had a reflective surface.

The artist formally known

Just something that plays all games ever made, hooks up to a tv, and has a big hard drive so you don't need a memory card. My computer does most of those for me.

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Dullahan

this console plays games

Blaze-Senpai

A computer that plays any game, and lets you do what you want with the game's data. I'd only use it for music though, maybe texture ripping for backgrounds and stuff. But as long as it played any game I wanted, I'd be happy.

YPrrrr

The PC plus a wider library of games and a larger following among gamers.

strongbad

Rubber Ducks, Motion controls, and casual games.

NOA_Haunted

When I was younger I also thought, why don't the video game makers just make one awesome systems combined.

Oh

Quote from: xXTheHaunted on July 06, 2009, 07:51:08 PM
When I was younger I also thought, why don't the video game makers just make one awesome systems combined.
That would be horrible, they could raise game prices as high as they wanted.  saddood;

Go Up