October 27, 2024, 07:20:32 AM

1,531,342 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

frapp my gibbons

Started by [REDACTED], June 28, 2009, 07:35:12 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

[REDACTED]

this is obviously a drug reference.
if anyone ever had a friend or been with someone on cocaine knows they're pretty much doing it for themselves and no one else and they dont care who they lie about - "your wild lies
always start with wide, white lines"

"you don't like the dark
you don't like this star

tears start
sunday sun, you're up "

obviously a reference to being tweaked and always up.
I do not have HIV/AIDS.

superclucky

stop being s schizophrenic ;_;
kewns are smelly

the shortest route to the sea

Some druggies in prison use victorian slang to try and get drugs.

Quote from: Socks on January 03, 2011, 09:56:24 PM
pompous talk for my eyes water and quiver with a twitch like a little bitch

superclucky

you know where i found this
kewns are smelly

[REDACTED]

Wow..in my opinion manuel.jose.ribeiro, you totally didn't get it when you said "ok Temptress as an alluring, bewitching woman, she also fools around then � I can only guess that the photographer in the video clip gives HIM pictures of her with the other guy" if you watch the clip..well..beth is in drag and I understand the photographs to be compromising photographs revealing that Male role Beth (who is presumably passing as male) is a woman, possibly intimately involved with another woman in the picture. I sincerely doubt there are pictures of Male Role beth with a man, since Male Role Beth is behaving like a typically heterosexual man in the video...only when he goes back to his room...Male Role Beth (for want of a better word) is sort of..well..tired of passing, but doesn't know what to do about his/her sexuality...
PQQU MY BETH
I do not have HIV/AIDS.

Go Up