October 20, 2024, 02:56:50 PM

1,531,336 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

so how many of you jerks do drugs anyways?!?!

Started by rdl, June 11, 2009, 08:21:46 PM

previous topic - next topic

do you do drugs?

i smoke hella dank
10 (41.7%)
only once
1 (4.2%)
what no never
13 (54.2%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Go Down

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Trav on June 13, 2009, 04:40:37 PM
alcohol makes you terrible and dirty?

it makes you bad at math and science :|
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Wrench

Quote from: Trav on June 13, 2009, 04:40:37 PM
alcohol makes you terrible and dirty?

Read the post. It says smell terrible. You can not deny that.
It is also dirty since you get hooked on it and lose control of yourself. You do really stupid stuff because of it. It's better to just stay off everything.

Skylark

I think if you get hooked on alcohol it's probably because you're not very happy.
the book of right on

ME##

Quote from: Skylark on June 14, 2009, 11:25:44 AM
I think if you get hooked on alcohol it's probably because you're not very happy.

Couldn't that be said about most drugs?  doodhuh;

superclucky

kewns are smelly

Skylark

I feel that Boyah proves that you really know little about drugs/the way they work (with your system and otherwise) unless you have actually done them.

If you were to ever drink you would recognize that you will not get addicted to that or if you smoke (weed) you will recognize that it holds no power over your body. Now, I cant' say the same for drugs such as heroine or cocaine because I've never experimented with those but I feel like there has been a lot of here have been miseducated.
the book of right on

superclucky

Quote from: Skylark on June 14, 2009, 12:50:25 PM
I feel that Boyah proves that you really know little about drugs/the way they work (with your system and otherwise) unless you have actually done them.

If you were to ever drink you would recognize that you will not get addicted to that or if you smoke (weed) you will recognize that it holds no power over your body. Now, I cant' say the same for drugs such as heroine or cocaine because I've never experimented with those but I feel like there has been a lot of here have been miseducated.
NO SKYLURK DRUGZ ARE BAD PROPAGANDA NEVER LIES
kewns are smelly

Hiro

If you were to ever drink you would recognize that you will not get addicted to that or if you smoke (weed) you will recognize that it holds no power over your body.
While in all likelihood this is mostly true, I believe it could also vary from person-to-person, especially with alcohol.

Either way, I wouldn't do drugs simply because I don't see a reason for it. If others can handle them in a mature fashion, that's perfectly fine with me.

rdl

I'm not saying that alcohol will hold a knife to my throat and force to me to keep drinking and drinking. I'm just saying that I'd most likely get addicted because I have issues and stuff.

Daddy

Quote from: Wrench on June 14, 2009, 06:14:01 AM
Read the post. It says smell terrible. You can not deny that.
It is also dirty since you get hooked on it and lose control of yourself. You do really stupid stuff because of it. It's better to just stay off everything.
I think wine smells wonderful.

Skylark

the book of right on

YPrrrr

Very true...

I know people that have done heroine though, and you definitely do not want to get caught up in that sort of stuff. Other than that, a lot of things aren't nearly as bad as people make them out to be

Skylark

Quote from: YPR on June 16, 2009, 07:50:29 AM
Very true...

I know people that have done heroine though, and you definitely do not want to get caught up in that sort of stuff. Other than that, a lot of things aren't nearly as bad as people make them out to be

I watched Trainspotting and decided that I would never do heroin. There was no appeal before that movie but that really solidified my distaste for it. It's supposed to be great but it's so awful.
the book of right on

me003

June 18, 2009, 01:55:56 AM #28 Last Edit: June 18, 2009, 02:14:05 AM by Methree
Quote from: Skylark on June 13, 2009, 04:43:40 PM
alcohol is pretty dirty compared to other drugs like weed or shrooms..
i dont know where ive gathered my information from but im pretty sure shrooms are a lot worse on your liver as both alcohol and shrooms affect your liver, and i was told that eating shrooms hits your liver like a 30 pack of beer or something.....which isnt that bad if you think about how much beer you can drink in a period......but yea....shrooms aren't nearly healthy for you just because they're "natural" and "grow out of the ground"      1. they are a poison    thats why you get a fever most of the time, and sometimes makes people puke     2. they grow out of cow shit...at least when they are natural and not homegrown . . . . . but who knows where the fuck your getting them from.

soooo in the end i dont know how credible i am but

another fun fact    you know how like indians n shit used shrooms back in the day well the men would have the women eat the shrooms      and since your body doesnt break down the hallucinogenic enzyme(?) it comes out in your piss  and so the men would drink the womens piss  so they could trip without the poison fever effect.   
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

CruelPleasure

I do. Psychedelics are by far my favorite.

Go Up