October 18, 2024, 10:32:14 PM

1,531,335 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

One day of high school left

Started by Selkie, June 13, 2009, 08:26:02 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dullahan

Quote from: Claquesous on June 13, 2009, 01:43:20 PM
I graduated today. I was kinda nervous because I was the very first person to go up there, so I had lead everyone else up there as opposed to following somebody else. Hot as hell out there, I sweated so much. It only lasted about an hour though, compared to the two(?) hour practice. Took a picture with one of my best friends.

I'll most likely not see any one of these people ever again, but I don't really care.
I don't think I'm going to my graduation.

Claquesous

Neither of my parents did. I didn't particularly want to. As long as I get my diploma I don't care about the fancy ceremony whatnot.

Veal

I loved high school while I was in it, and didn't want to leave, but now have pushed it into a far corner of my mind where I try not to ever think about it again, and I'd hate to have to go back more than anything ever.

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Veal on June 13, 2009, 01:57:49 PM
I loved high school while I was in it, and didn't want to leave, but now have pushed it into a far corner of my mind where I try not to ever think about it again, and I'd hate to have to go back more than anything ever.

Veal I think your cousin or long lost twin was in my science class this past year.
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

l a c e y

Quote from: Velcro on June 13, 2009, 01:27:37 PM
I'll probably long for it, though.

The only thing I'm going to miss is seeing everyone everyday and having classes with people I enjoy.
I won't miss the work or the assholeish people.
I ALSO won't miss the teachers.

Quote from: Velcro on June 13, 2009, 01:44:33 PM
I don't think I'm going to my graduation.

You have to go to this at least sense you didn't go to prom.
There will most likely be a good party after it.
I am going to go but I'm not ordering a stupid robe.

rdl

June 13, 2009, 04:55:15 PM #20 Last Edit: June 13, 2009, 04:59:35 PM by RDX
I hate summer because then my parents keep me pent up in my house and won't let me leave anywhere, and I have to deal with my sisters who act like 5 year olds, and it's just all very frustrating. Not to mention my brother who's worse than my sisters, but thankfully he doesn't live with us.

also i finished my sophomore year last thursday.

Shadow_Sheik

Wasn't a big deal, much like school.

So it goes.

Houdini

Noooooo now I can't masturbate in the men's locker room until August!!!!!!!!!!!

Sam

Quote from: laylay on June 13, 2009, 03:23:43 PM

...you get an option?

We they just hand us the robe and make us wear it. We get to keep our caps and even decorate the top however we want, so I'm somewhat excited for that. I'm breaking out my pokemon figurines <3
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

[REDACTED]

I do not have HIV/AIDS.

Dullahan

June 13, 2009, 08:51:18 PM #25 Last Edit: June 13, 2009, 08:56:33 PM by Velcro
Quote from: laylay on June 13, 2009, 03:23:43 PM
The only thing I'm going to miss is seeing everyone everyday and having classes with people I enjoy.
I won't miss the work or the assholeish people.
I ALSO won't miss the teachers.

Yeah, fuck the robe. I might consider going. But if I get hired and I work that day, I kinda want to make some money.

When is it, do you know?

Lozal

On June 12, I finished my freshman year. I'm so young.  :(
powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone;

Quote from: Pyrate on November 20, 2009, 05:11:08 AM

"You have an amazing body. You have amazing breasts."

YPrrrr

I never missed the place at all... I still see all my high school buddies so there's not really much to miss about high school

Lotos

One more day of school- Tomorrow, then a few finals then one more year, but my girlfriend will be moving a few towns over gonk;

superclucky

Quote from: Sam on June 13, 2009, 07:21:57 PM
...you get an option?

We they just hand us the robe and make us wear it. We get to keep our caps and even decorate the top however we want, so I'm somewhat excited for that. I'm breaking out my pokemon figurines <3
We have to pay 75 dolla for borrowing our caps and gowns from the school.
kewns are smelly

Go Up