October 18, 2024, 10:18:09 PM

1,531,335 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

One day of high school left

Started by Selkie, June 13, 2009, 08:26:02 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Selkie

Monday is my last day of school, ever. All year, actually all my school life I've been waiting for my departure from school, up until a couple days ago, when all of a sudden I got extremely depressed about it.

I'm sad now, I have basically been going to school my entire life, with much of the same people. Now its ending. What the fuck....

Express your feelings about graduating.

Feynman

My sophomore year ends on Monday. Then I have to take regents examinations, and come back in the 26th for my report card.

I'm pretty depressed I won't be able to socialize anymore.

Veal

Quote from: Selkie on June 13, 2009, 08:26:02 AM
I'm sad now, I have basically been going to school my entire life, with much of the same people. Now its ending. What the fuck....

You get over it.

Pretty quickly.

superclucky

Quote from: Bassir on June 13, 2009, 08:27:09 AM
My sophomore year ends on Monday. Then I have to take regents examinations, and come back in the 26th for my report card.

I'm pretty depressed I won't be able to socialize anymore.
You can go outside, you know.
kewns are smelly

Sam

I'M SO EXCITED TO GRADUATE. My last day of clases is monday, but I still have exams until the 22nd. As upset as I am about it, most of my friends are either staying home, going to Boston (which is barely 30 min. from Worcester) or going to NYC (where I visit somewhat frequently and will be staying at their various dorms when I feel like going for a weekend <3 ) The only close friend that I won't  be seeing as frequently is the one that's going to Berkeley. I'll live without her though. And I guess I'm really excited to make new friends in college anyway. One of my closest friends ever (I've known him since third grade) is going to school with me, so I don't get the feeling that I'm leaving everything behind. I've already made 4 or 5 friends at WPI via facebook and the one event I went to there, I'm sure I'll meet more when I get there. All in all I'm really ready to graduate, the only thing I'm really going to miss is my lack of responsibility.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Commander Fuckass

I fucking love it  happydood;

It feels like I lifted a burden off my shoulders now, I can stand tall and say Im fucking finally done with that shit  hocuspocus;
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Det in F♯ Major

I finished my junior year on Tuesday.  baddood;
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Feynman

Quote from: Sam on June 13, 2009, 09:05:25 AM
I'M SO EXCITED TO GRADUATE. My last day of clases is monday, but I still have exams until the 22nd. As upset as I am about it, most of my friends are either staying home, going to Boston (which is barely 30 min. from Worcester) or going to NYC (where I visit somewhat frequently and will be staying at their various dorms when I feel like going for a weekend <3 ) The only close friend that I won't  be seeing as frequently is the one that's going to Berkeley. I'll live without her though. And I guess I'm really excited to make new friends in college anyway. One of my closest friends ever (I've known him since third grade) is going to school with me, so I don't get the feeling that I'm leaving everything behind. I've already made 4 or 5 friends at WPI via facebook and the one event I went to there, I'm sure I'll meet more when I get there. All in all I'm really ready to graduate, the only thing I'm really going to miss is my lack of responsibility.

You talk too much.

Infel

Bassir, fuck off.

y/n so I have another year of it. Then I might be able to get funding from the government to continue my tarducation into University. I think I might go for Biology or Psychology, one of the two.

Over the summer, I have a hard time getting jobs. I think I might be able to swing one at the mall anyways.

Dullahan

I can't wait to get the fuck out of high school.

l a c e y

Quote from: Velcro on June 13, 2009, 10:31:16 AM
I can't wait to get the fuck out of high school.

This but I'm still sad.

Sam

Quote from: Bassir on June 13, 2009, 09:47:39 AM
You talk too much.

hey at least it's not in the picture thread  n_u
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Samus Aran

I had a bit of that graduation depression as well, but once it became obvious that college is way more fun, I really didn't miss high school at all.

Dullahan

Claquesous

I graduated today. I was kinda nervous because I was the very first person to go up there, so I had lead everyone else up there as opposed to following somebody else. Hot as hell out there, I sweated so much. It only lasted about an hour though, compared to the two(?) hour practice. Took a picture with one of my best friends.

I'll most likely not see any one of these people ever again, but I don't really care.

Go Up