October 09, 2024, 02:22:49 AM

1,531,326 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

can bassir get a girlfriend

Started by Feynman, May 31, 2009, 06:36:47 PM

previous topic - next topic

well is it possible

yes.
no.
Go Down

Veal

Quote from: Bassir on June 01, 2009, 07:59:30 PM
I'm not funny on the internet. doodthing;

So how does everyone else here know that you're witty in real life?

Feynman

Quote from: Veal on June 01, 2009, 10:24:21 PM
So how does everyone else here know that you're witty in real life?

I have no idea, but they're right, so I didn't argue. doodthing;

Daddy

Quote from: Bassir on June 02, 2009, 01:22:53 PM
I have no idea, but they're right, so I didn't argue. doodthing;
You didn't say anything witty in reply?

guff

i gave you $2.50 for chloroform months ago what's the problem  akudood;

Oh

Probably not soon, you're handsome but I'm sure a lot of the girls around you piss you off so I'm going to go with no.

FAMY2

Quote from: Paul on June 01, 2009, 08:29:31 PM
All right, but I think you can get a girlfriend if you learn how to share your emotions with a woman, but I can't see that happening.

But you could pretend to be his girlfriend and teach him.   :3

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Bassir on June 01, 2009, 08:31:57 PM
I love how you know me. happydood;

yeah best friends are usually like that  doodhuh;

also i don't think anyone here can tell but paul. nobody knows how you act socially off the internet but him, and when you make threads about squirrels being your only social interaction, it makes me believe you wouldn't know what to do with a girlfriend, or how to even ask her out. (the thread could be sarcastic, i can't really tell with you because you seem like a squirrel WOULD be your only social interaction, but that kind of humor is really kind of stupid and not funny at all, just pitiful.)

and if you do get one, just remember don't call her fat or say her thighs are huge ;)
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Feynman

I was just embracing the oh-so-common misconception that I abstain from social interaction.

luna

Paul

June 02, 2009, 06:00:00 PM #69 Last Edit: June 02, 2009, 06:04:35 PM by Paul
Quote from: Det in Fââ,,¢Â¯ Major on June 02, 2009, 05:11:50 PM
yeah best friends are usually like that  doodhuh;

also i don't think anyone here can tell but paul. nobody knows how you act socially off the internet but him, and when you make threads about squirrels being your only social interaction, it makes me believe you wouldn't know what to do with a girlfriend, or how to even ask her out. (the thread could be sarcastic, i can't really tell with you because you seem like a squirrel WOULD be your only social interaction, but that kind of humor is really kind of stupid and not funny at all, just pitiful.)

and if you do get one, just remember don't call her fat or say her thighs are huge ;)

Yeah, that makes me feel special.

Feynman

Paul

Go Up