September 19, 2024, 03:56:50 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Eminem gets really pissed off

Started by KonohaShinobi, May 31, 2009, 09:29:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

KonohaShinobi

May 31, 2009, 09:29:25 PM Last Edit: June 02, 2009, 06:30:54 PM by reefer
I do not really watch MTV, but my sister was just watching the reairing of the MTV Movie Awards and called me into the room to watch this part where Bruno (Sacha Baron Cohen's character) is flying into the stage and then drops down onto Eminem's lap, with his bare ass and balls pretty much on Em's Neck.

This did not look staged, and if it is, great job on Em's part as he is a damn good actor then, lol, but he seriously looks pissed off, and everyone else is just laughing at him. This is almost too embarrassing to watch. I feel bad for the guy, after going through the drug addiction and now this dose of public embarrassment. Then again, this could be staged...

You be the judge:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSwZlmaUG3I[/youtube]

Daddy

Is it still going on?

Eminem is a good actor so it might be staged.  The fact that he didn't punch him and they were just pushing him around also makes it look staged.

l a c e y

I heard all about that today.. I can't really tell weather it was staged or not.

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: laylay on June 01, 2009, 01:04:57 PM
I heard all about that today.. I can't really tell weather it was staged or not.

the weather is pretty warm outside  hocuspocus;
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

l a c e y

l a c e y

Travis

Det in F♯ Major

I'm almost positive it was staged. And if it wasn't, he was at least notified about it ahead of time.
Everything about award shows is staged, even if its like "LOL LIVE" in the corner of your screen.
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Mettalik

Why would Eminem have a live mic on him if it wasn't planned?   happydood;

Dullahan

Quote from: Mettalik on June 03, 2009, 09:52:31 AM
Why would Eminem have a live mic on him if it wasn't planned?   happydood;
Proof.

thezerofire

It was staged. Some spokesman came out.

Go Up