September 05, 2024, 05:18:19 PM

1,531,308 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

This is dumb.

Started by NOA_Haunted, May 30, 2009, 05:55:19 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

NOA_Haunted

I bought the game Infamous the other day, and it comes with a trial of Uncharted 2's multiplayer. That is pretty cool, but what is dumb is that the code isn't valid till 6/3.

I want to play now.  :(

so ITT dumb things that deal with video games that make you mad or sad or any emotion at all.

StarPilot

I remember when Crackdown came with a Halo 3 Multiplayer beta code and thousands of people raged when it wasn't available for a couple months.

strongbad

Quote from: StarPilot on May 30, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
I remember when Crackdown came with a Halo 3 Multiplayer beta code and thousands of people raged when it wasn't available for a couple months.

That's what you get for buying a game just for a demo of another game.

Geno

Quote from: Henry Hatsworth on May 30, 2009, 06:46:46 PM
That's what you get for buying a game just for a demo of another game.
That's why most people got Crackdown anyway.
I personally got it because I thought it looked interesting  hocuspocus;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

strongbad

Quote from: Geno on May 31, 2009, 12:07:32 PM
That's why most people got Crackdown anyway.
I personally got it because I thought it looked interesting  hocuspocus;

I'm glad that so many people got it for Halo, since you can buy it for $10 used at Gamestop which is probably the best deal ever.

Cookie

Quote from: StarPilot on May 30, 2009, 05:58:55 PM

Thats why I bought Crackdown.  >.<

Crackdown sucked a lot....

Geno

Quote from: Cookie on May 31, 2009, 12:18:27 PM
Thats why I bought Crackdown.  >.<

Crackdown sucked a lot....
It was alright
I had alot of fun co oping it
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

strongbad

Quote from: Geno on May 31, 2009, 12:32:40 PM
It was alright
I had alot of fun co oping it

yes this was the best part

Go Up