September 12, 2024, 03:16:32 AM

1,531,311 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

The Greatest Idea Ever.

Started by Hiro, May 19, 2009, 11:36:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

Quote from: Crazy Fucking Raccoon on May 20, 2009, 04:09:27 PM
you called it a shonen when it's an ainme =|

"Shonen" refers to anime or manga that is aimed at boys generally in the age 10-18 demographic, and thus "generic shonen" refers to stuff like DBZ and Naruto, where combat reigns supreme over, say, decent storytelling.

Daddy

Quote from: Kaz on May 20, 2009, 04:28:06 PM
"Shonen" refers to anime or manga that is aimed at boys generally in the age 10-18 demographic, and thus "generic shonen" refers to stuff like DBZ and Naruto, where combat reigns supreme over, say, decent storytelling.
what is sailor moon

Samus Aran

sans culottes

Huyugivafukku? Is there a need to call specific types of anime by their obscure Japanese names?
I support BUSH

Hiro

Way to go guys, you turned a humorous post into a retarded-ass conversation

Samus Aran

Quote from: coz on May 20, 2009, 09:57:13 PM
Huyugivafukku? Is there a need to call specific types of anime by their obscure Japanese names?

No, I just do when it comes to shit like DBZ so that I can categorize them in their selective shitty generic little group, slapping Naruto in there with it.

I had hoped people had understood what I said in the first place so I didn't have to sound like a geek explaining it, but oh well.

strongbad

Quote from: Hïro on May 20, 2009, 10:02:40 PM

It was never humorous. It was always a "retarded-ass" conversation.

YPrrrr

Quote from: Henry Hatsworth on May 20, 2009, 03:49:34 PM
This was possibly the worst idea ever.
Also the last season of Scrubs was possibly the worst thing I have ever watched.
Yeah they killed it

Hensa

Vegeta and Goku go to the store :3

Geno

Quote from: Hïro on May 20, 2009, 10:02:40 PM
This was an attempt at humor? There was nothing funny about it at all. It just sounds like a retarded idea that you would be serious about

Quote from: Bubbie on May 21, 2009, 07:02:08 AM
Vegeta and Goku go to the store :3
I don't remember this  doodhuh;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Lance Corporal Atlas

Quote from: Kaz on May 20, 2009, 03:28:17 PM
That, and simply its insane repetitiveness. Plus I just generally don't like generic fighting shonen anyway.

It's not that repetitive. The themes are the same, but it's always switched up a bit. And it's not that generic, though I can see what you mean.

At any rate, I liked Dragon Ball, thought DBZ started out good and slowly went downhill, and hated DBGT. akudood;

Houdini

Why do people like Scrubs? I've watched it and I didn't think it was funny. At all.

Oh

Geno

Quote from: Houdini on May 23, 2009, 10:34:37 AM
Why do people like Scrubs? I've watched it and I didn't think it was funny. At all.
I only like it because the characters are so awesome
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Go Up