September 28, 2024, 03:25:29 PM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

SRSLY!

Started by Veal, May 23, 2009, 05:14:47 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ME##

Quote from: Stupid Fucking Slut on May 23, 2009, 06:38:07 PM
Veal's so chubby--I just want to give him a 2 second hug. <3

Chubby?  goonish

Veal

Quote from: Lwar on May 23, 2009, 06:14:10 PM
I must be watching a different video, because the one I'm watching isn't funny at all.  akudood;

Okay this video clearly went over all of your heads. Let me explain a few things to you:

The coffee cup kept falling over! Like, he was clumsy. So he couldn't stay up. LOL

And then later on I swore at him, but I'm his dad so I shouldn't do that! In our next video we'll have grandparents and babies swearing, I promise you that much.

And lastly I punched him in the face AHAHAHAHA. I really shouldn't even have to explain that. It was actually an homage to Epic Movie. Personally I haven't seen something that funny since Harold and Kumar.

Quote from: Stupid Fucking Slut on May 23, 2009, 06:20:23 PM
Were you purposely trying to sound flamboyantly homosexual? n___n

No, I came that way! I was born with a dick in my mouth.

Quote from: Slim on May 23, 2009, 06:24:34 PM
Your video still sucks; you're the one who should be embarrassed here.

You're right. What will people who already hate me think of me after seeing this video psyduck;

Quote from: Slim on May 23, 2009, 06:24:34 PM
I rated it one-star, by the way.

What? Come ON, Slim. How will anyone watch my video now?

Slim

Quote from: Veal on May 23, 2009, 07:00:45 PMYou're right. What will people who already hate me think of me after seeing this video psyduck;

They'll hate you more, of course. The video not only accomplishes that, but it'll also make people who have never hated you before start hating you--two birds with one stone, as they say.

QuoteWhat? Come ON, Slim. How will anyone watch my video now?

You're right--the rating isn't enough. That's way I also flagged it for "violent or repulsive content." If there's any justice in the world, the video will get taken down.

Oh, and you need to lose some weight, by the way. Look into a diet.
Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

Skylark

that wasn't very funny
the book of right on

Slim

Quote from: Skylark on May 23, 2009, 07:12:51 PM
that wasn't very funny

When even Emma doesn't like it, you know that you're doing something wrong.
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

Feynman

You're an idiot. psyduck;

Travis

i'm sure it was hilarious :)

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Slim on May 23, 2009, 07:13:52 PM

Slim you're like obsessed with putting him down, it's obvious he really doesn't care about your opinion.
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Sam

...veal you are so adorable.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Slim

Quote from: Det in Fââ,,¢Â¯ Major on May 23, 2009, 08:28:53 PM
Slim you're like obsessed with putting him down, it's obvious he really doesn't care about your opinion.

It's beyond the point where I can stop. The possibility of putting down Veal is whats me get up in the morning, what drives me. I'm addicted to it. Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat, worked up from all the intense fantasies of putting him down that occupy my dreams. Hey, all of us have our vices: some people have drugs--I have Veal. Don't judge me for it.

Veal

Quote from: Slim on May 23, 2009, 07:13:52 PM

No no no, she obviously just didn't read the explanation.

Quote from: Skylark on May 23, 2009, 07:12:51 PM
that wasn't very funny

Emma come on, didn't you see that part where he fell over?

This stuff is comedic gold.

Skylark

It's not funny and I feel like I have seen something exactly like it before with a group of boys exactly like that everything is so similar.
the book of right on

superclucky

Skylark, you make my day. <3
kewns are smelly

Veal

Quote from: Skylark on May 23, 2009, 10:22:38 PM
It's not funny and I feel like I have seen something exactly like it before with a group of boys exactly like that everything is so similar.

What about that other part where he fell over, that one was original at least. That was funny, right?

Hiro

Go Up