September 12, 2024, 05:16:03 AM

1,531,311 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

90's nostalgia: TV shows.

Started by prankster283, May 04, 2009, 09:22:42 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

Quote from: Thyme on May 06, 2009, 11:09:12 AM
Ooh, I've been looking for this one yesterday and couldn't find it. Today I randomly got on a page about Firefly (I don't watch that show so I didn't know) and could work my way from there...

...To finally get to Flash Forward. giggle;

Tucker was awesome. baddood;
HOLY SHIT YES
I REMEMBER THAT EPISODE WHERE TUCKER WAS NAKED
AND THE ONE WITH THE PLASTIC BABY

Yeah that show was cool
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

l a c e y

Quote from: Trav on May 06, 2009, 12:51:10 PM
i remember watching but i have no idea what it was about

it had a dog right

YES

he day dreamed about being the lead role from books and shit idk.

don't let's

Yeah Wishbone it was awesome. I haven't seen it in a long time though.

Geno

geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Nyerp

Quote from: Thyme on May 05, 2009, 10:38:20 AM

Dexter's Lab

These last two I got the titles from Wiki since I watched them in French. In fact, I watched most of these shows in French.

Please tell me Dexter still had his hilarious accent voice in French.

Lozal

May 14, 2009, 08:01:17 PM #35 Last Edit: May 14, 2009, 08:04:50 PM by Laurium
Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers
Catdog
SPEED RACERRRRRR<3

oh and dexter's lab and rugratssssss
powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone;

Quote from: Pyrate on November 20, 2009, 05:11:08 AM

"You have an amazing body. You have amazing breasts."

Samus Aran

how the hell did this thread get to three pages before someone mentioned bill fucking nye

Thyme

Quote from: Nyerp on May 08, 2009, 09:12:43 PM
Please tell me Dexter still had his hilarious accent voice in French.

I had to go back to a Youtube vid to remember. Imma have to go with "no". He sounded more like Cartman with a more high-pitched voice. So, not an accent per se, but still a weird cartoonish way of pronouncing things. befuddlement

That was one of the few shows I watched in both languages anyway.

Josh

Kenan and Kel
The Nick Cannon Show
Pelswick
The Cramp Twins
What's With Andy
Invader Zim
As Told By Ginger

akudood;

Thyme

Ooh, two more. hocuspocus;

Men In Black: TAS
Big Guy & Rusty The Boy Robot

don't let's

Quote from: Kaz on May 14, 2009, 08:06:53 PM
how the hell did this thread get to three pages before someone mentioned bill fucking nye
Yeah that was also a good one.

Geno

Quote from: Thyme on May 17, 2009, 02:43:01 PM

Big Guy & Rusty The Boy Robot
I only remember the episode where they went back in time to the civil war and they thought rusty was a redcoat

don't let's

Also these two,
The Pretender
Early Edition

just1more

In addition to the shows already listed, I present to you Popeye.

Not exactly a 90's show, but Cartoon Network used to play that along with other older cartoons all the time. I used to watch it so much when I was little that my favorite food was spinach until I turned 5.

spam;

Go Up