October 01, 2024, 08:41:44 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

If you go on a date (or even two) with someone...

Started by Hiro, May 17, 2009, 11:31:28 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Stupid Fucking Slut on May 18, 2009, 06:18:19 PM
why do you believe that people other than myself and felt hate you ;_;
i have no good qualities about me  scarecrowdood;

Quote from: Thyme on May 18, 2009, 06:24:51 PM
I guess this would be a bad time to point out again your resemblance with Chris from Everybody h- yeah it would be. goonish n_u
ew baddood;

ME##

Quote from: reefer on May 18, 2009, 06:22:49 PM
Thats why you yell when you meet someone for the first time.

but what if i scare them
Quote from: Thyme on May 18, 2009, 06:24:51 PM
I'm not sure I get it. befuddlement

I was just rambling on how I would probably think the former if it were myself lol. :[
Quote from: TECTRINKET on May 18, 2009, 06:25:39 PM
i have no good qualities about me  scarecrowdood;

liar

Zach

Quote from: Det in Fââ,,¢Â¯ Major on May 18, 2009, 04:46:40 PM
LOL CLEARLY
I FORGOT ASKING YOUR NAME MEANT SUCKING YOUR DICK!!!!!

Because that's clearly what I meant.

Keep in mind that I'm a dumbass and am just conjecturing about things that I really don't have any understanding of. n_u

Slim

Quote from: Zach on May 18, 2009, 07:47:16 PM
Because that's clearly what I meant.

Keep in mind that I'm a dumbass and am just conjecturing about things that I really don't have any understanding of. n_u

Hey big boy, what's your name? yes;
Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

Zach

Geno

Quote from: Crazy Fucking Raccoon on May 18, 2009, 02:36:14 PM
it means you play wow and can't really discuss how pathetic those people are.
That really doesn't relate
My friend plays wow constantly and he gets laid constantly  baddood;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

just1more

I have no trouble carrying out a conversation, unless of course it's to ask someone out.

Something I haven't actually done in two years.  :(

l a c e y

was this thread made just cause you were curious or because you want to know if you can call some bitch your girlfriend?

Geno

Quote from: laylay on May 19, 2009, 01:17:43 PM
was this thread made just cause you were curious or because you want to know if you can call some bitch your girlfriend?
Almost 100% it's the first one
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Hiro

Yeah, i was just curious. I would never go around saying someone was my girlfriend unless i knew they were.

l a c e y

Quote from: Hïro on May 19, 2009, 02:44:21 PM
Yeah, i was just curious. I would never go around saying someone was my girlfriend unless i knew they were.

that's good.

Go Up