September 05, 2024, 05:37:26 PM

1,531,308 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Starcrap II

Started by The artist formally known, May 07, 2009, 12:49:40 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The artist formally known

May 07, 2009, 12:49:40 PM Last Edit: May 19, 2009, 03:25:20 PM by reefer
Hey guys, whats up. Just signing up for the Starcraft II Beta.

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

strongbad

Who says eMail anymore?
If I could run it on my computer I would be on the list.

Cookie

Yeah what kind of specs do I need?

Geno

geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Quote from: Geno on May 07, 2009, 06:08:10 PM
I signed up
Thats cute Geno, the best thing about mine is that I got mine from Blizzcon and no matter what get in.

Geno

Quote from: reefer on May 08, 2009, 06:56:12 PM
Thats cute Geno, the best thing about mine is that I got mine from Blizzcon and no matter what get in.
wtf reaper you went to blizzcon :(

Quote from: Geno on May 08, 2009, 06:58:22 PM
wtf reaper you went to blizzcon :(
No but my friend with a crappy computer did.  bassir;

Go Up