October 06, 2024, 09:27:07 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Pokemon Gold and Silver being remade

Started by strongbad, May 03, 2009, 12:59:55 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

YPrrrr

Hiro

YPrrrr

Rumors project that Nintendo is going to shake up breeding a bit. Apparently it's possible that certain pokemon that you breed will gain unique visual effects based upon who there parents were. So I guess it would be somewhat similar to those pink/blue snails in Diamond and Pearl

Dullahan

Quote from: Geno on May 09, 2009, 08:10:21 PM
You know how sad my life is?
I have 150 hours on Pokemon Pearl and I have almost every pokemon ever without using cheat devices  :(
I have around 250 on my Silver version. I have all 251 Pokemon. The only Pokemon I used a GameShark for was Celebi.

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Wrench

6M69I69B9

JUST HOLY FUCKING SHIT, HOLY FUCK.

FUCK YEAH, FINALLY GODDAMNIT. GOD YES, THIS IS TOO FUCKING AWESOME. GOD, THIS'S MY FAVORITE GENERATION OF POKEMON, JUST FUCK YEAH.
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Trini

I look forward to kicking all of your asses on wifi  baddood;
[CENTER][/center]

KonohaShinobi

More Details from CoroCoro for HeartGold & Soul Silver

Some further scans have come out and have shown that the Pokémon that follow you are not limited to the starters. There are screenshots of Steelix, Wobbuffet and Kecleon following the games character. You can turn to your Pokémon at any time and get some sort of dialogue with them to see when they're happy or in trouble. You even seem to be able to collect accessories from them similar to in Amity Square. All 493 Pokémon are capable of following you
There is also a screenshot which shows that the Pokédex & Box navigation has received a new touch screen style navigation scheme. The Touch Screen utilisation has been fully implemented into this game. All previous information has since been confirmed, including the Arceus bits from Wednesday.
The map of Johto in the background confirms that the game heads east towards Kanto and shows Route 28 by Mt. Silver. It also shows a new area has appeared just west of the National Park. It is unknown what this place is.
Pre-orders for the games begins on July 4th. If you pre-order, you will get a Ho-Oh figure for Heart Gold, a Lugia for Soul Silver and an Arceus if you pre-order both.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT! ANY POKEMON CAN FOLLOW YOU, YOU WILL GET A FIGURINE FOR PREORDERING, AND YOU CAN GO TO FUCKING KANTO! I AM BUYING THIS GAME THREE TIMES OVER!

TOUCH-SCREEN CONTROLS FOR THE POKEMON BOX, FINAL-FUCKING-LY!

THIS WILL BE THE BEST POKEMON GAME EVER!

Hiro

Uh, that preorder is for japan, but the rest of that really isn't surprising.

Claquesous

Quote from: Trini on June 14, 2009, 01:51:55 PM
I look forward to kicking all of your asses on wifi  baddood;

Good luck man. You'll need it because I'm a pokemon master.

Touch screen box controls is awesome. I was surprised D/P didn't have them.

Zach

How the fuck did I miss this? I guess it's just a sign of how much I stopped reading video game websites.

Go Up