October 01, 2024, 10:40:25 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Potty Dee: did you ever get into a fight at school

Started by Daddy, April 01, 2009, 12:05:27 PM

previous topic - next topic

didju

yes
19 (48.7%)
no
20 (51.3%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Go Down

Selkie

I've never even been close to being in a fight

Houdini

I got punched in the mouth. It probably doesn't count as a fight since I didn't hit back, but whatever.

l a c e y

Quote from: Houdini on April 04, 2009, 09:02:40 PM
I got punched in the mouth. It probably doesn't count as a fight since I didn't hit back, but whatever.

why you are scary.

Dullahan

Quote from: Houdini on April 04, 2009, 09:02:40 PM
Why wouldn't you hit back?

noodle_976

Nope. Some guy punched me in the eye, I didn't fight back just to be the better person. Also he was mexican so he probably would have gotten his friends to fight for him even though he started it if I punched him back :|

??????

Daddy

i kept reading this 'did you ever get into flight school' and was like lol title

Travis

whatever happened to puumastafunk. he was retarded

rdl

sopkomore year everyone was terrified of me Q('_' Q)

im out of practice though. and i've never been in a full, fast fight, just slow boring ones.

BlackDS

There was this retarded kid who kept annoying me all year and calling me a faggot and stuff so one day I punched him in the face and he just layed down on the ground and noone saw it and he never talked to me again. so no.

[move]philip;[/move]

Lozal

powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone;

Quote from: Pyrate on November 20, 2009, 05:11:08 AM

"You have an amazing body. You have amazing breasts."

Andria

Quote from: Lozal on June 19, 2010, 11:29:35 PM
Some chick beat me up over a bus seat.  :(

Seriously?

that is just dumb  :( almost as bad as some kid at my high school beating up another kid cause he cut in the lunch line  doodthing;

Lozal

Quote from: Techo 1/2 on June 19, 2010, 11:31:29 PM
Seriously?

that is just dumb  :( almost as bad as some kid at my high school beating up another kid cause he cut in the lunch line  doodthing;
Yeah, lol. I was sitting in that seat all year and all of a sudden she decides to sit one behind me. Then she starts punching the back of my head and rubbing a waffle with maple syrup on it in my hair (that stuff is a BITCH to get out). Asked what the problem was and she said "YOU STOLE SCOTT'S FUCKING BUS SEAT  madood;"

It hurt. :(
powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone;

Quote from: Pyrate on November 20, 2009, 05:11:08 AM

"You have an amazing body. You have amazing breasts."

Go Up