October 27, 2024, 01:28:27 PM

1,531,342 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

IT'S SO FUCKING WARM OUT

Started by l a c e y , March 17, 2009, 10:05:41 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

It's 48 degrees here and it feels amazing. I saw birds the other day. cjlubdoods;

Meyer Lansky

Quote from: TECTRINKET on March 17, 2009, 12:26:42 PM
It's 48 degrees here and it feels amazing. I saw birds the other day.
I saw multiple cardinals, let alone regular, generic birds, the day that we got smacked with snow a couple of Sundays ago.

My point is they never really "leave", so seeing birds really isn't an indication of anything.

Selkie

It's like 60 something here.

I love it so much. This is my favorite time of year. The first few days of really warm weather after a long shitty winter are so surreal.

The Speaker Of Words

It's going to be 82 here tomorrow.  >.<

Classic

Shut the fuck up. It's almost 90 F in Texas.

YPrrrr

Quote from: Shooting Mr. Star... on March 18, 2009, 09:23:16 AM
Shut the fuck up. It's almost 90 F in Texas.
We had to deal with winter weather, you deal with your blistering summer heat baddood;

Daddy

Quote from: YPR on March 18, 2009, 09:24:12 AM
We had to deal with winter weather, you deal with your blistering summer heat baddood;
i would rather deal with the heat.

the winter you have to dress super warm, stay inside, and have no fresh air just to stay warm.

during the summer, you can wear lighter clothes, open your windows, go outside and swim to cool down.
akudood;

ME##

7Ã,°/45Ã,° and it's going to be rainy, it's so nice outside today.  giggle;

Thyme

Quote from: ₭€₩₦ on March 18, 2009, 09:25:50 AM

the winter you have to dress super warm, stay inside, and have no fresh air just to stay warm.

during the summer, you can wear lighter clothes, open your windows, go outside and swim to cool down.
akudood;

Same. saddood;

YPrrrr

akudood;

The grass is always greener on the other side...

l a c e y

akudood;

this, i hate winter.

Meyer Lansky

The winter is an excuse to stay inside and get close with girls.

thezerofire

Go Up