October 27, 2024, 09:19:46 PM

1,531,342 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

POTD: Do you watch movies/TV shows on a portable device?

Started by KonohaShinobi, March 17, 2009, 08:43:17 PM

previous topic - next topic

Do you watch movies/TV shows on a portable device?

Yes
1 (10%)
No
8 (80%)
Sometimes
1 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Go Down

KonohaShinobi

I plugged in my tiny 4gb black  zune and unknowingly uploaded Fight Club to the device. It took up nearly all of my space but I watched a little of it and it looked alright on the tiny screen, not saying I would actually strain my eyes to watch it for 2 hours there, but iPod touch's and videos are much more efficient for that type of thing.

So do you iPod touch/Video/ any large screened portable device owners watch movies/TV shows on them often? If so, what do you watch? When do you watch it?

Hiro

I have all 6 episodes of FLCL, 10 episodes of The Office, some podcasts, and a few little youtube vids on my Zune, but I don't usually watch them.
But I got 80Gb, so why not?  hocuspocus;

Classic

Kalahari Inkantation

no

I don't even own a portable device that can play movies. n_u

YPrrrr

I do have V for Vendetta on my iPod because I didn't have my copy with me so I bought it off iTunes... aside from that, I have nothing

russell

no, I won't settle for much less than my imac screen

l a c e y

i will if my stupid boyfriend buys me a damn ipod touch.

strongbad

DS (4GB):
Random Family Guy
FLCL Series
Rick Rolld Video (i forget why I even have it)

Zune:
Entire Series of Futurama (well most of it. I'm not done with that torrent just yet)
Superbad
Season's 8+9 of South Park

I love watching videos on my DS, but the quality isn't as good and it's a pain in the ass to convert. I just need to get around to downloading some more MP4's for my Zune...

Zack777

Go Up