June 16, 2024, 12:18:33 AM

1,531,265 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

The 'I hate Lacey' Club

Started by Sam, March 03, 2009, 08:42:15 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Sam

Quote from: Slim on March 03, 2009, 08:57:54 PM
not good enough. for all we know you're working for the enemy.

and yeah stfu i can spell better than that trust me i don't know what got into me ;__;

it's a good thing i gave you that information, eh? who knows what terrible things could have happened.
doodthing;

Quit sucking up.  baddood;
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

ME##

Quote from: YPR on March 03, 2009, 08:56:32 PM
Striped lines means it's sometimes not included. I wouldn't consider Florida to be part of the Deep South...

I don't think most people would, maybe in the panhandle it's a little different, but most of Florida doesn't seem to share similarities with the Deep South.

Sam

Quit discussing the stupidity of the south. the enemy lives in fucking Canada.  baddood;

YPrrrr

Want to know why your personality test thinks you're not very tolerant Sam? Just look at yourself akudood;

Slim

Quote from: Sam on March 03, 2009, 09:00:30 PM
Quit sucking up.  baddood;

But I need this, god damn it. It's all I have left in life. ;____;
Maybe I'll just have to start a rival 'I Hate Lacey' Club if that's the way you're going to be. baddood;
Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

Classic

Quote from: Sam on March 03, 2009, 09:01:41 PM
Quit discussing the stupidity of the south. the enemy lives in fucking Canada.  baddood;

Are you calling me stupid?

...no babies for you. :'(

strongbad

So guys how about that whopper, eh?

Sam

Quote from: YPR on March 03, 2009, 09:02:24 PM
Want to know why your personality test thinks you're not very tolerant Sam? Just look at yourself akudood;

First of all, I never took a personality test that said I wasn't tolerant so I honestly have no clue what you're tlaking about.  doodhuh;

Second, i know I;m not tolerant, especially when I'm already peeved about something.  baddood;

Third, I'm mostly just joking around. But I do hate lacey. And want to hurt her.

Sam

Quote from: Slim on March 03, 2009, 09:02:52 PM
But I need this, god damn it. It's all I have left in life. ;____;
Maybe I'll just have to start a rival 'I Hate Lacey' Club if that's the way you're going to be. baddood;

You wouldn't dare.  baddood;

Slim

Quote from: Sam on March 03, 2009, 09:06:02 PM
You wouldn't dare.  baddood;

Oh, yes I would.
Maybe you should change your attitude, missy. baddood;
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

Sam

Quote from: Slim on March 03, 2009, 09:08:38 PM
Oh, yes I would.
Maybe you should change your attitude, missy. baddood;

Fine. You can be VP.

YPrrrr

Quote from: Sam on March 03, 2009, 09:05:07 PM
First of all, I never took a personality test that said I wasn't tolerant so I honestly have no clue what you're tlaking about.  doodhuh;

The Swine

Achtung! You are 15% brainwashworthy, 41% antitolerant, and 24% blindly patriotic
Sie sind ein Schwein! You would've lived a quiet and consenting civilian life in Germany, while the Nazis stomped all over people you didn't quite care about.

You would never have directly joined the Nazis, basically because (1) you're not so nationalistic, (2) you're not that susceptible to crazy propaganda, and (3) you probably don't have the bloodlust. But you would've appreciated the Party, because you liked how they cleaned out the [insert race you dislike here].

The fact is, you demonstrate too much attachment to and pride of your own kind, be they white & male & straight or whatever. You absolutely would not have stood up to the Germans.
Quote from: Sam on March 03, 2009, 09:05:07 PM

Third, I'm mostly just joking around.
So was I n_u

Slim

Quote from: Sam on March 03, 2009, 09:11:41 PM
Fine. You can be VP.

Yippee. ^____^

Now this club can start. Let the hate begin!

l a c e y

wow cool.
do you not have anything better to do with your life?
i hope you realize i make posts and i am annoying on purpose..
just to piss people like you off..
and slim is a fucking homo, the kids a joke.
anyways, good job forming this club.
it's been a real success.

Hiro

Go Up