October 21, 2024, 11:48:24 AM

1,531,337 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

oh god what do i do

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, February 26, 2009, 01:09:07 PM

previous topic - next topic

Which of these classes should I take?

AP Stats and AP Bio
6 (33.3%)
AP Stats and AP Chem
1 (5.6%)
TAKE ALL THREE YOU LAZY BASTARD
11 (61.1%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

I'm working on next year's schedule, and I have the option of either taking two of these three courses, or getting rid of some of the other classes in my schedule and taking all three. However, that would mean I could have up to six periods of science in one day, and there are only nine classes per day. akudood;

i will take stats so either one of the science classes goes or i take all three at once :'(
and three ap classes is probably a humongous workload

What should I do? befuddlement

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Classic

TAKE ALL THREE, YOU LAZY BASTARD.

Nyerp

How about you don't take any of them?

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Kalahari Inkantation

superclucky

kewns are smelly

l a c e y

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: lacette on February 26, 2009, 01:39:15 PM
TAKE BIO..

out of the three, that's the class i want most
but it's also the easiest and i'd like to get the hard ones out of the way first
i don't know what to do :'(

ME##

Quote from: TECTRINKET on February 26, 2009, 01:40:27 PM
out of the three, that's the class i want most
but it's also the easiest and i'd like to get the hard ones out of the way first
i don't know what to do :'(

Take biotech, everybody here seems to love it.

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Emperor LXXXVI on February 26, 2009, 01:41:25 PM
Take biotech, everybody here seems to love it.
I'm actually taking that this year and so far the only thing I hate about it is the lab write-ups. hocuspocus;

Feynman

my uncle tells me to take chem and my dad tells me bio

they've both been through medical school what do i do ahhh

Lotos

I'd assume Bio's easier, take that.

Dullahan

Kalahari Inkantation

maybe so but bio's easier

Also, do you guys really think I can do all three? I guess I could give it a shot... befuddlement

Go Up