October 05, 2024, 07:30:01 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

concerta

Started by just1more, February 25, 2009, 08:04:22 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

just1more

Do any of you have ADHD and take concerta? If so, have any of you ever accidentally overdosed on it? Because I think I just did this morning. I think I took 4 pills instead of 2 because I was half asleep when I first took them, and then I was going to take zyrtec-d for my allergies and i inadvertently took another pair of concerta pills. These are 36 mg pills, so I took about 154 mg of concerta instead of my usual 72 mg.

Am I going to die?  :(

Daddy

I think you should be fine since people taking ritalin as a recreational drug so they have to take more than the medical dosage to get high and it's the same drug.

Plus I intentionally took seven times my dosage when I was on celexa and I didn't die.  akudood;

I threw up and had serotonin syndrome though. sillydood;

just1more

So am I just going to be hyperfocused today?  doodhuh;

Daddy

just1more

ok I researched a little the lowest dosage anyone has ever had an overdose at (including getting their stomach pumped) is 378 mg in one dose. So I guess I'll be fine.  doodella;

Good thing I decided not to call my mom. She would have freaked.

Veal

You're halfway there!

NOA_Haunted

Just overdose, so when you are all growed-up and have little tikes running around. You can tell them all about it! It would be something you would never forget.

Daddy

Pele

TAKE MY HAND, WE'LL MAKE IT I SWEAR

Go Up