October 05, 2024, 02:56:25 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

i live in a hick town

Started by LCK, February 24, 2009, 07:33:22 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

Hiro

Quote from: Skylark on February 24, 2009, 07:59:40 PM
how so?
i only know one person who lives there because he's my sister's boyfriend
his name is jeremy  :3
Oh yeah I remember that. So they're still together?

it would be interesting to talk to him, I wonder if he knows all the same people... he should  akudood;

It's depressing because everyone's so "oh my god dude let's so to the chevron and buy some beer and then make out at the creek, I heard steven got an outdoor swimming pool, he's so awesome"

YPrrrr

Quote from: ZAK on February 24, 2009, 08:02:51 PM
...what
I know, he has the audacity to come on here and use our word like he's gone through what we've had to endure. Some people just don't think akudood;

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: ZAK on February 24, 2009, 08:02:51 PM
...what
can't a guy dream :'(
Quote from: YPR on February 24, 2009, 08:03:59 PM
I know, he has the audacity to come on here and use our word like he's gone through what we've had to endure. Some people just don't think akudood;
:'(

Sam

An area called "Totoket", which became Branford, was part of the land bought from the Mattabesech Indians in 1638 by the first settlers of New Haven. The Dutch set up a trading post at the mouth of the Branford River in the 1600s, the source of the name "Dutch Wharf."[2]

The town's name is said to be derived from the town of Brentford, England. Established in 1644, the town grew during the 18th and 19th centuries. In the late 18th century, the first shoreline community, Stony Creek, was settled. Indian Neck and Pine Orchard were also settled, but neither of those settlements were permanent until the mid-19th century.[2]

In 1852, the railroad helped bring new business, including Branford Lockworks, Malleable Iron Fittings Company, and the Atlantic Wire Company.[2]

During the mid-nineteenth century, Branford became a popular resort area. Approximately twenty hotels opened, including Indian Point House in Stony Creek, Montowese House in Indian Neck, and Sheldon House in Pine Orchard.[2] During the mid-20th century, Branford shed its resort image and subsequently took on many characteristics typically associated with northeastern suburbs.

In 1974, Connecticut Hospice was founded in Branford, the first hospice in the United States.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Skylark

Quote from: A Hiro. on February 24, 2009, 08:03:10 PM

it would be interesting to talk to him, I wonder if he knows all the same people... he should  akudood;

It's depressing because everyone's so "oh my god dude let's so to the chevron and buy some beer and then make out at the creek, I heard steven got an outdoor swimming pool, he's so awesome"

yep they've been together for a long time now, a few years, he's a nice boy.
he probably does! but he's more than ten years older than you

as opposed to "hey dude, let's go to a desert party and get trashed"
the book of right on

Tomboh

Quote from: A Hiro. on February 24, 2009, 08:03:10 PM

my name is steven

russell

I was in fucking Chisago Lakes for a Knowledge Bowl meet today. I don't know exactly where Morristown is but Chisago Lakes is way-the-fuck north of the cities and it's small and stupid. I would kill myself if I lived there.

Hiro

Quote from: Skylark on February 24, 2009, 08:19:36 PM
yep they've been together for a long time now, a few years, he's a nice boy.
he probably does! but he's more than ten years older than you

as opposed to "hey dude, let's go to a desert party and get trashed"
oh okay then probably not :x

Not really, it's sort of hard to explain...

Veal

what's a desert party?

it doesn't sound as fun as my dessert parties.

Samus Aran

Quote from: YPR on February 24, 2009, 08:03:59 PM

I was referring to the fact that he included himself as a white person by using "us" doodthing;

Hiro

Quote from: Veal on February 24, 2009, 08:32:09 PM
what's a desert party?

it doesn't sound as fun as my dessert parties.
Go drive out in the middle of the desert with all your friends and get wasted

Skylark

Quote from: A Hiro. on February 24, 2009, 08:33:18 PM

and then get chased by the police
and crash into a mountain (or strategically placed cacti)
the book of right on

Hiro

Quote from: Skylark on February 24, 2009, 08:36:06 PM
and then get chased by the police
and crash into a mountain (or strategically placed cacti)
Sounds like a blast

Veal

Quote from: A Hiro. on February 24, 2009, 08:33:18 PM

Oh

that makes me want to have a forest party.

Go Up