October 22, 2024, 03:35:32 AM

1,531,338 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

ha ha

Started by j o e i n c, February 26, 2009, 07:55:45 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

j o e i n c

LOS ALAMITOS, Calif., Feb. 25 (UPI) -- The mayor of a Southern California city says he apologized for sending out e-mail with an image of a watermelon patch growing on the White House lawn.

Los Alamitos Mayor Dean Grose called the missive "poor judgment" and didn't intend it to be offensive.

The Orange County Register said Wednesday that the e-mail message, which was sent from Grose's personal account, did offend Keyanus Price, an Africa-American businesswoman and community volunteer.

"I was horrified when I read that e-mail," Price told the Register.

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/2009/02/25/Mayor_in_dutch_for_melon_joke_e-mail/UPI-37401235594216

Bolivian Army

I don't get it. Who doesn't like watermelon?  doodhuh;

Donate now to the Guff Is Great foundation. baddood;

Meyer Lansky

Nowhere near as bad as the chimp cartoon.  People are just fishing to stir up something, now.

Classic

Quote from: Fredo on February 26, 2009, 09:34:58 AM
Nowhere near as bad as the chimp cartoon.  People are just fishing to stir up something, now.

Everywhere I go, it's "That damn nigger" this and "God damn Obama" that...

Get me out of the south...someone...please. :'(

Bolivian Army

Everywhere I go its "Well thank god Obama's in, now we'll finally have some change." and "Black Jesus" that.  :(

Tyler, we should swap.  giggle;

Donate now to the Guff Is Great foundation. baddood;

Lotos

I lol'd.

And I just realized, I never saved that list of how they were going to make the White House black...

Classic

Quote from: Brooks on February 26, 2009, 03:55:01 PM
Everywhere I go its "Well thank god Obama's in, now we'll finally have some change." and "Black Jesus" that.  :(

Tyler, we should swap.  giggle;

Why can't we meet in the middle? yes;

KonohaShinobi

I saw this on my local news station this morning. He knew what he did.

Go Up