October 03, 2024, 11:23:04 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

oh yeah boyah

Started by Daddy, February 20, 2009, 12:44:27 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Hiro

I talk to girls in real life wub;

Feynman

Disney World was the most boring and pointless experience of my life. I walked around and looked for something fun to do but I couldn't find anything that didn't make you dizzy. It was crowded and the lines were so damn long no matter how fun the ride was supposed to be, it didn't outweigh the time wasted waiting in line.  I ended up spending the day sitting at a bench and staring at the pretty girls.

Nyerp

omg poor bassy pukes when he gets dizzy :(

Feynman

Quote from: Nyerp on February 20, 2009, 05:24:50 PM
omg poor bassy pukes when he gets dizzy :(

Actually, no. I just don't like rides that make you dizzy, flip your stomach inside-out, or feel like a defibrillator.

FAMY2

I love rides that spin and go upside down.     n_u

Feynman

Quote from: FAMY2 on February 20, 2009, 05:27:45 PM
I love rides that spin and go upside down.     n_u

I like the railroads that almost every amusement park has that takes you around. And I love the games. That's pretty much the only reason I go.

In the one of the arcades in Niagara Falls, I had a large crowd watching me while I almost won a Nintendo Wii. Fucking thing took skill until the last part where it's just pure chance.

Travis

Quote from: Bassir on February 20, 2009, 05:30:05 PM
I like the railroads that almost every amusement park has that takes you around. And I love the games. That's pretty much the only reason I go.

In the one of the arcades in Niagara Falls, I had a large crowd watching me while I almost won a Nintendo Wii. Fucking thing took skill until the last part where it's just pure chance.
I almost won a cell phone at this one machine at the batting cages in cape cod.

Geno

Quote from: Bassir on February 20, 2009, 05:22:58 PM
Disney World was the most boring and pointless experience of my life. I walked around and looked for something fun to do but I couldn't find anything that didn't make you dizzy. It was crowded and the lines were so damn long no matter how fun the ride was supposed to be, it didn't outweigh the time wasted waiting in line.  I ended up spending the day sitting at a bench and staring at the pretty girls.
God dammit Bassir your life is so depressing
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Go Up