October 04, 2024, 07:23:35 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

assholes on facebook

Started by l a c e y , February 19, 2009, 04:58:11 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Feynman

Quote from: Raekewn on February 20, 2009, 10:53:44 AM
except for i'm not the one who thinks that playing a video game teaches you to get friends. psyduck;
It was showing that Lawlz can't really talk about someone having 'no friends' when he has to lie about his relationships with people.

I'd rather have few actual friends than make up stories about having friends.

Still, you attacked him pretty brutally. Bringing up stuff like that really puts a guy down. Being attacked like that in a place where one searches for refuge from the real world can be pretty hurtful.

That was a real blow to his self-esteem.

Daddy

Quote from: Bassir on February 20, 2009, 11:32:07 AM
Still, you attacked him pretty brutally. Bringing up stuff like that really puts a guy down.
lol

Feynman

Quote from: Raekewn on February 20, 2009, 11:32:43 AM
lol

If you think bringing that up justifies him making fun of your lack of friends, then you also have a real problem.

Lance Corporal Atlas

I don't think they would appreciate you posting all of their private information on a site full of suicidal outcasts. You should cease this action immediately.

Daddy

Quote from: Bassir on February 20, 2009, 11:34:56 AM
If you think bringing that up justifies him making fun of your lack of friends, then you also have a real problem.
except i do have friends.

and let's not bring up your issues. wariodood;

Veal

Why are you guys so afraid of a cross-over between real-life and internet people when... that's what facebook is.

Quote from: Bassir on February 20, 2009, 11:32:07 AM
Still, you attacked him pretty brutally. Bringing up stuff like that really puts a guy down. Being attacked like that in a place where one searches for refuge from the real world can be pretty hurtful.

That was a real blow to his self-esteem.

He attacked him brutally by... pointing out a lie he made? or is there something I'm missing here.

Feynman

Quote from: Veal on February 20, 2009, 11:40:13 AM
Why are you guys so afraid of a cross-over between real-life and internet people when... that's what facebook is.
He attacked him brutally by... pointing out a lie he made? or is there something I'm missing here.

Behind that ego, Lawlz is a very fragile character.

Quote from: Raekewn on February 20, 2009, 11:39:59 AM
and let's not bring up your issues. wariodood;

please do tell

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Raekewn on February 20, 2009, 06:50:06 AM
i also find it funny that lawlz thinks he has room to talk since on powerspike he made up this whole story about how he used to have a girlfriend named ericka when he was in new york and now claims he never had one.
for some reason i don't recall this

but there was an erika here in tennessee that i started to get close with then was like 'lol no' and dropped it before it progressed, like all my other chances

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

ncba93ivyase

actually, i did kind of have a "girlfriend" four score and seven years ago that i did see naked... but i was like 7 years old and today i don't count that as anything

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Veal

Quote from: Bassir on February 20, 2009, 11:40:25 AM
Behind that ego, Lawlz is a very fragile character.

But all JMV's doing is telling what Lawlz did. That's not an attack.

l a c e y

Quote from: Dean Martin on February 20, 2009, 11:11:46 AM
just an fyi, i don't allow internet people to post on my wall

that's fine cause i don't really write on peoples walls much anyways.
i usually message them if i have something important enough to say.

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Hippopo

l a c e y

cause you obv. didn't ask them too..
why don't you add anyone..

and i have realized that less people are creepers on myspace then they are on facebook.
and myspace is so much better.

ME##

Quote from: Monsieur Pamplemousse on February 20, 2009, 01:41:38 PM
How comes no one adds me?  :(

Unless my memory is fuzzy, didn't you say before that you only add people you know in real life?  n_u

Go Up