October 05, 2024, 02:58:41 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

changed by jmv

Started by Andrios, February 19, 2009, 05:18:27 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Andrios

Does this mean that the user's life was personally affected/touched by JMV in a Jesus Christ sort of way, or does it mean that the title or whatever was changed by JMV?

don't let's

February 19, 2009, 05:26:04 AM #1 Last Edit: February 19, 2009, 08:08:09 AM by No Comment
Yeah the user title was changed by JMV because it used to be this long one about herons I think. I don't remember what the sentence was though.

strongbad

JMV touched my life in so many ways.

Daddy

Quote from: No Comment on February 19, 2009, 05:26:04 AM
Yeah the user title was changed by JMV because it used to be this long onr about herons I think. I don't remember what the sentence was though.
This.

"I am a heron. I have a long neck and I pick fish out of the water w/ my beak. If you don't repost this comment on 10 other pages I will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans."

It was far too long so I manually changed it. akudood;

Andrios

Quote from: David on February 19, 2009, 06:50:34 AM
JMV touched my life in so many ways.

Are you pressing charges?

Geno

jmv took my innocence and I liked it
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Andrios

Quote from: Geno on February 19, 2009, 07:13:37 AM
jmv took my innocence and I liked it

i hope your boyfriend dont mind it.

Mettalik

JMV deflowered me at 14  :3

Geno

Quote from: Shannon on February 19, 2009, 01:10:04 PM
i hope your boyfriend dont mind it.
jmv took my innocence just to try it
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Andrios

Quote from: Geno on February 19, 2009, 01:22:57 PM
jmv took my innocence just to try it

it felt so wrong.
it felt so right.
dont mean im in love tonight.

Geno

Quote from: Shannon on February 19, 2009, 01:23:47 PM
it felt so wrong.
it felt so right.
dont mean im in love tonight.
no it felt right

Andrios

Geno

Go Up