October 02, 2024, 10:21:43 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Worst thing you've seen on the internet.

Started by The Hand That Fisted Everyone, February 19, 2009, 07:32:14 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: A Hiro. on February 19, 2009, 01:46:05 PM
I stay away from that stuff. I guess it was a video were they kept a dog head alive
link negro

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Slim

Quote from: Pancake Persona on February 19, 2009, 12:48:33 PM
The only thing that bothers me is animal (as in non-human animals) abuse/killing.

However, I'm not so much of a freak to laugh at murder or anything, because I still feel bad for the people, but I feel worse for little creatures that are dominated and destroyed by mankind, without a chance to say anything.

You seriously care about the death of an animal more than the death of a human? What a whiny hippie you are.

I just might take up hunting now.
Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

Geno

Quote from: Slim on February 19, 2009, 02:26:23 PM
You seriously care about the death of an animal more than the death of a human? What a whiny hippie you are.

And here's where the fighting begins
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Slim

Quote from: Geno on February 19, 2009, 02:27:32 PM
And here's where the fighting begins

Meh, hopefully not too many humans will die as a result of this.

But if an animal were to die, OH GOD FORBID. ANYTHING BUT THAT.
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

Samus Aran

Classic

I've seen abortions to deaths and suicides of humans to abusing and killing animals.
While it's all very sad, I have to say nothing really shocks me anymore.

Bolivian Army

Quote from: Pancake Persona on February 19, 2009, 12:48:33 PM
and i've seen suicides but those i find funny because i don't give a damn about such foolish, selfish bastards

yeah i find the ones who have families especially hilarious

Donate now to the Guff Is Great foundation. baddood;

Slim

Quote from: Brooks on February 19, 2009, 02:40:12 PM
yeah i find the ones who have families especially hilarious

lol yeah death always gives me a giggle or two

misanthropy is like so cool dude

Bushy

I really can't tell you, I've been desensitized to a lot of gore and stuff.

But scat is absolutely terrible >.<
@pokemonyewest on Twitter

Selkie

Quote from: Slim on February 19, 2009, 02:26:23 PM

It makes sense. I mean the animal had no say whatsoever in the matter, and still feels the same pain as us. And if two humans are in a fight and one is killed, they both usually had a contribution to the start of the problem.

Of course, if it's like some innocent person being killed, then yeah, it's worse than animals, because the human has much more to lose, and actually understands what is going on.

Slim

Quote from: Selkie on February 19, 2009, 03:16:45 PM
It makes sense. I mean the animal had no say whatsoever in the matter, and still feels the same pain as us. And if two humans are in a fight and one is killed, they both usually had a contribution to the start of the problem.

Of course, if it's like some innocent person being killed, then yeah, it's worse than animals, because the human has much more to lose, and actually understands what is going on.

I'm not saying that animal abuse is a wonderful thing or anything. Lawlz stated that animal abuse was the only thing that bothers him, though. Think about that. That's the only in the entire world that gets to him. Isn't that viewpoint a little bit, oh I don't know... fucking nuts?

Suicide? LOL! Murder? Meh, whatever. But animal abuse? HOLY SHIT STOP THE PRESSES. A human's life is infinitely more valuable than an animal's, and I think that all but the members of the ALF would agree. In fact, that would be a good organization for Lawlz to join. Someone get him the application papers.

russell

those pain olympics videos where guys find it necessary to cut off their dicks. it hurts to watch

Slim

Quote from: wziard on February 19, 2009, 03:42:47 PM
those pain olympics videos where guys find it necessary to cut off their dicks. it hurts to watch

OKAY YOU GUYS CAN STOP NOW
I'm going to get nightmares just from reading over this thread. akudood;

Go Up