October 04, 2024, 09:19:29 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Can I be a Mod now?

Started by Andrios, February 17, 2009, 01:39:13 AM

previous topic - next topic

Yes?

Ja
12 (46.2%)
Nein
14 (53.8%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Go Down

The artist formally known

only if you give us your first born

Andrios

Bolivian Army

she's using her womanly wiles on the internet

and it's working very well

Donate now to the Guff Is Great foundation. baddood;

Andrios

Quote from: Brooks on February 19, 2009, 07:26:17 AM
she's using her womanly wiles on the internet

and it's working very well

I'd say it's not.
My "wiles" are more effective in person.  Super effective, even.

Geno

Quote from: Shannon on February 19, 2009, 01:07:28 PM
I'd say it's not.
My "wiles" are more effective in person.  Super effective, even.
SEXY WOMEN AREN'T SUPPOSED TO MAKE POKEMON REFERENCES  akudood;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Andrios

Quote from: Geno on February 19, 2009, 01:08:24 PM
SEXY WOMEN AREN'T SUPPOSED TO MAKE POKEMON REFERENCES  akudood;

One time, I sent this to my boyfriend to describe our sexy times:
growth
lick
harden
waterfall
horn attack
natural gift
gunk shot
copy cat

Geno

Quote from: Shannon on February 19, 2009, 01:09:08 PM
growth
lick
harden
waterfall
horn attack
natural gift
gunk shot
copy cat

not gonna lie that's hot
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Bolivian Army

what's worse, that fact that i know they're all sexual innuendos but dont actually get most of them or that i didn't know they were pokemon moves  akudood;

Donate now to the Guff Is Great foundation. baddood;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Shannon on February 19, 2009, 01:09:08 PM
growth
lick
harden
waterfall
horn attack
natural gift
gunk shot
copy cat

But PKMN Kakis can only learn 4 moves! Select what move you'd like to forget:

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Andrios

I will explain most of them to you. 

growth - uh.. well duh it gets bigger.
lick - uh.. well duh some foreplay BJ
harden - uh.. well duh
waterfall - uh.. well i get wet
horn attack - heheh it goes in
natural gift - this is supposed to describe my talents.  i could go in depth of why i am the best around, but i think he would get mad at me and i do not want that.
gunk shot - semen
copy cat - i camed too

Andrios

Quote from: Pancake Persona on February 19, 2009, 01:14:54 PM

Hey wtf.  Those aren't all my moves.  Some of them are his.  Shit.

Geno

Quote from: Brooks on February 19, 2009, 01:12:11 PM
what's worse, that fact that i know they're all sexual innuendos but dont actually get most of them or that i didn't know they were pokemon moves  akudood;
I get them all except copy cat  baddood;

never mind she explained

Geno

Quote from: Pancake Persona on February 19, 2009, 01:14:54 PM
I'm suprised I didn't think that

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Shannon on February 19, 2009, 01:15:29 PM

waterfall - uh.. well i get wet

and if it's enough to create such a rush of fluids, you have some problems

Also, I only remember there being a Mirror Move... I don't recall there ever being Copy Cat. befuddlement

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Feynman

Stop it with your sexual experiences. Most of us are under 18.

Go Up